Nario's Ultimate Dance Pad Thread (Playing Super Mario Bros. 3 next!)

Nario

Hmm... Isn't there a limit to how many threads one can have in General >> Community? Or is that only pertaining to threads advertising original albums that eventually get pushed back to Originals/Other forum?

I don't think there's a 'limit', and if there is you certainly haven't hit it yet (I've seen people post more than two or three threads in Community before - it's not a problem). Making a general 'This is what I'm doing right now' thread is looked down upon, though - more likely than not Darkesword wouldn't like to see a thread become a sort of blog of what your currently up to.

Separating the threads will give each one a focus, which would be better than having a single thread that encompasses a variety of plans and ideas. You could always bring it to a mod's attention when the time comes if you're in doubt (again, Darkesword is a good guy to contact about it).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I noticed you're getting a bit of a 'stache though. XD

I only shave on the days I work. :-) Sundays and Mondays are lazy days (although, I actually know them as 'NOW THAT YOU'VE GOT FREE TIME, YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO THE HOMEWORK FOR YOUR FULL-TIME SEMESTER LOAD BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THEM DURING THE WEEK WHILE ALSO WORKING FULL-TIME' days).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm saving the stream of me BEATING Sonic 2 on a dance pad! :D I hope to have it uploaded by tomorrow morning!!!

EDIT: Actually the quality is very, very shabby. Do you all still want to see it? Or would you rather I... dare I say it... beat the game... AGAIN... while recording it with my good equipment... and then upload that???????

• 1 month later...
If your feet have that kind of skill, I wonder how your hands play.

My time with Modern Sonic on a dance pad is 3:08.97. With my hands, I can reduce that down to 1:54:72. :)

EDIT: Make that 1:49:31. I've recorded the event, and am in the process of submitting it to SEGA's sweepstakes. :)

EDIT EDIT: I don't mean to post non-dance pad footage in this thread, but I feel obligated to share this due to Nonamer's inquiry.

is how fast I can do it with my hands, and I hope to improve my dance pad time too.