Legend of Dragoon Project is Recruiting

HoboKa

Hey Gario, I did a few measures of the first part last night before giving up (realized it was gonna be too time-consuming for me).

Here's what I got. Even for the part that I did, the guitar isn't finished. I also started doing the voice before realizing that would likely be unnecessary. Feel free to take it and pickup where I left off. I hope I saved you a couple minutes at the very least, heh.

Sorry, looks like we'll need to postpone chat re: LoD until I can get a private forum of some form. Unless its about recruitment, like DS said.

If its anything urgent (i.e. midi data for If u still believe pm me or any of my co-coordinators plz)

http://www.abysmal-essence.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=50

I called in a favor with my dev. team - so everyone affiliated with our project, remixer or otherwise, sign up.

SORRY FOR THE MASS CONFUSION AAHHH. Basically, you gotta register by simply going into

the site and so forth - all you gotta do is tell me your login ID - YOU input the login ID AND password

when you register.

btw, my profile name on the Abysmal Essence site is Alex_JS =p

You should only be using this thread for recruitment.

One week not out yet wtf?!?!?

Meant to do this days ago but got lazy. Since I realized I completely forgot about linking youtubes to the non-ost tracks, I have since... tracked... them down and pasted them below (and edited my previous post). There are three youtubers that have these non-ost tracks; I think this guy has the best quality of the three (only 360p, but not bad at that).

901: Main Menu

911: Shirley Shrine - Fort Magrad

922: Long, Long Ago

923: Black Castle - Vellweb

925: Valley Of Corrupted Gravity - Gigantos

926: Wingly City

930: Queen Fury

The rest - 32 of them anyway, which probably hits all the biggies - are in their own playlist, which can be found here. That page is a listing with youtube thumbnails that, when you scroll over them, show the title of the track. Most of the titles readily correspond with the psf names, which is how they are listed above (unofficial, I'm sure).

Yes, I could have linked the others, but I wanted to highlight my bias! Now, if you decide to put the non-ost tracks on the same level as the ost tracks, I could be swayed to link the rest. Which brings me to...

It's your all's call as the project folk on what's fair game. But my thought is that good vg is good vg, regardless of packaging (or lack thereof). If tracks are going to be eliminated, I'd contend that the less memorable ones should be the ones to go; other criteria seems irrelevant. And if anything is fair game now, I think all in-game music should be given equal showing in the first post.

Just my unsolicited input.

Good luck in recruiting. Ain't gonna be a cakewalk, and those things are TOUGH.

Rooting for ya.

One week not out yet wtf?!?!?

Meant to do this days ago but got lazy. Since I realized I completely forgot about linking youtubes to the non-ost tracks, I have since... tracked... them down and pasted them below (and edited my previous post). There are three youtubers that have these non-ost tracks; I think this guy has the best quality of the three (only 360p, but not bad at that).

901: Main Menu

911: Shirley Shrine - Fort Magrad

922: Long, Long Ago

923: Black Castle - Vellweb

925: Valley Of Corrupted Gravity - Gigantos

926: Wingly City

930: Queen Fury

The rest - 32 of them anyway, which probably hits all the biggies - are in their own playlist, which can be found here. That page is a listing with youtube thumbnails that, when you scroll over them, show the title of the track. Most of the titles readily correspond with the psf names, which is how they are listed above (unofficial, I'm sure).

Yes, I could have linked the others, but I wanted to highlight my bias! Now, if you decide to put the non-ost tracks on the same level as the ost tracks, I could be swayed to link the rest. Which brings me to...

It's your all's call as the project folk on what's fair game. But my thought is that good vg is good vg, regardless of packaging (or lack thereof). If tracks are going to be eliminated, I'd contend that the less memorable ones should be the ones to go; other criteria seems irrelevant. And if anything is fair game now, I think all in-game music should be given equal showing in the first post.

Just my unsolicited input.

Good luck in recruiting. Ain't gonna be a cakewalk, and those things are TOUGH.

Rooting for ya.

Awesome. Thx bud - we will indeed be reducing the track list.

Now every topic that is not about recruitment, pm me plz. Also, if you are affiliated with this unnoficial project, plz log into the private forum site and post comments there =p

People please support this project and become recruited by it, so that you may successfully create tracks as per part of your recruitment within this project.

Now that that's out of the way... It kinda bums me out how you can't really use project threads at all outside of recruitment. There's so many threads with much less purpose all over, I don't get what it would really hurt to let people talk about an OCR album, especially considering all the work that goes into a project... oh well, that's just a harmless gripe.

Good luck with project recruitment!

I've never played the game and never listened to the soundtrack, but if you need some help, I'd be happy to take some tracks!

I can do rock/metal and orchestra. You can recommend me some track that who fit with these genres :-P

Sure thing =D, I'd recommend: enemy attack, battle 2, Legend of Dragoon Title theme, or Lloyd's theme. Moreover, you COULD do boss battle 1 or boss battle 2 - but you can't do both at once, cuz that's Willrock's gig :<

If you need midis or w/e lemme know. Thx for showing interest Chernabogue :D

I listened to mostly of the soundtrack, which is pretty good.

I'd like to give a try to "Battle 2", "Crystal Palace" and "Long, Long Ago", if it's not to much tracks to ask.

I am pretty happy how someone is doing Crystal Palace theme. I can not wait to see what you do with it.

I listened to mostly of the soundtrack, which is pretty good.

I'd like to give a try to "Battle 2", "Crystal Palace" and "Long, Long Ago", if it's not to much tracks to ask.

I should have asked to hear some of your previous works before, so I could gauge your skill level - but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you take em for now :<

OK, thanks. I can send you some of my works if you want.

And BTW, I found a midi for "Crystal Palace", but no one for the two other themes, do you have them ?

http://www.mediafire.com/?htzklzhnv3w

all the midis i have are in a .7zip file. Also, please can I get you to use the private forums for any other questions? I don't feel like getting mod-blammed, as this is for recruitment. PM would work too.

Hahah, mod-blammed.. that's the first time I've heard blam used in that context here.. I thought it was funny. Well, I'll help out with recruitment if I can. Not sure what all I could do. Maybe troll on youtube a little, to spread the word on various LoD videos.

sounds good. Thx for helping out Brandon - esp. since Melbu has gone AWOL and Dissonance is busy or something.

Yeah... sorry about that. :oops: My father's entire side of the family dropped into town to visit for a week, and I haven't seen them in a decade, so... I kinda lost track of time, for the most part.

Anyway. Hey Hobo, get me approved on the forums so I can start helping to orgamanize! :-P

Yeah... sorry about that. :oops: My father's entire side of the family dropped into town to visit for a week, and I haven't seen them in a decade, so... I kinda lost track of time, for the most part.

Anyway. Hey Hobo, get me approved on the forums so I can start helping to orgamanize! :-P

whats ur forum name?? i gotta know it.