Legend of Dragoon Project is Recruiting

HoboKa

sigh. Brandon and other ppl =p DS is gonna kill us if we keep on posting non-recruitment stuff on here - not that I'm totally innocent of not doing that myself - plz pm me or use our private forums T-T

Me and Melbu are co-ordinating most of our stuff there, so follow our example please. Or use pms.

sry meant to edit that...not quote it. q.q

• 2 weeks later...
Would it be possible to claim the title screen? I'm confident I could do it justice. I'll say exactly what I said in the Golden Sun remix thread, I'll cook up some demos to see if I'm up to the standards your expecting first as I am a newbie here.

That sounds good; show me your demo(s) and if they are up to snuff, I will add your name to the tracklist.

You probably heard Hoboka, but I've got some issues and I won't be able to record until I figure out what is wrong. o_o Having said that, I am extremely happy with the 2 songs I've claimed and I'll be overjoyed to have the ability to actually work on them when the time comes. :-Precruitmentrecruitmentthispostisaboutrecruitment

You probably heard Hoboka, but I've got some issues and I won't be able to record until I figure out what is wrong. o_o Having said that, I am extremely happy with the 2 songs I've claimed and I'll be overjoyed to have the ability to actually work on them when the time comes. :-Precruitmentrecruitmentthispostisaboutrecruitment

Well, no rush really. There is activity in the project forum now, so if you like, you can check out the WIP section and give some feedback on the remixes we have insofar.

• 3 weeks later...

My, I'm so nervous...

Err, hello. I'm Skymin from the Cave of Dragonflies forum, and I was called here by Harmonious Dissonance.

Yes...*ahem* I'd like to volunteer as a vocalist, if anyone needs one. I'm still not sure if I'm even good enough to be considered, but I guess I'll give it a shot, if Harmonious thinks I'm good enough to try out... I don't have the best equipment, and I know next to nothing about Legend of Dragoon, but I love to sing, I'm interested in contributing and I'll do what I can.

Here's a few samples of my voice. They're unedited with no background noise/music. I probably need a better mic, I know...

http://chirb.it/1vOryz - "The Sphere" (AKA, the end of "Hemispheres" by Rush)

http://chirb.it/Cgvh0C - "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

So, if you're in need of a vocalist and think I can sing, I'm available. My loginID for the Abyssal Essence forum is schindelerium and the email with the account is jssunflower2112@gmail.com.

Hi schindelerium. I think your voice is good, but you're definitely going to need a pop-filter and, most-likely, a better microphone to go with it.

If you have the money, I recommend the Blue Yeti. It's a very good USB microphone which I have found it to be good at recording both vocals and instruments. If you do some searching online, you should be able to find it for a little over $100 plus the cost of shipping.

There are cheaper alternatives, such as the Samson C01U, which is also USB. And also a wide variety of non-USB mics, but those will also require a preamp (in other words more money).

Okay, thanks for the info and the consideration.

Yeah, I kind of figured I'd need a new mic, heh. Those clips were recorded with what I already had, which was rather cheap, but I had to make sure I was even decent enough to apply before I went out and bought a fancy mic. Luckily I just happened to have been saving some money, so I'll see what I can do when payday comes around. I should have enough to get something good.

• 7 months later...