Gameboy & Gameboy Color Games that don't require reflexes

DarkeSword

Please recommend Gameboy and Gameboy Color games that don't require any actual reflexes or timing in their controls (i.e. turn-based RPGs are good but platformers and action RPGs are out).

I'm putting games on my phone and I don't want to have to deal with involved control schemes with my tiny, tiny buttons.

So far I have:

God Medicine

Final Fantasy Legend

Final Fantasy Legend II

Final Fantasy Legend III

Pokemon Crystal

Dragon Warrior I & II

Dragon Warrior III

Metal Walker

Thank you.

It may require some timing reflexes but I enjoy playing Kirby's Pinball Land on my Motorola droid.

Just keep your thumbs resting over the two paddle buttons and you should be fine.

I tend to ignore the buttons to shake the table unless really needed.

Gamboy (original system)

Adventures of Lolo

Another Bible (The game is part of the Megami Tensei gaiden series, although it is technically not a Last Bible game. A ROM of the game has been unofficially translated into English.)

Puzzle Bobble 2 aka Bust-a-move 2

Championship Pool

Dexterity

Dr. Mario

Harvest Moon ?

Last Bible Megami Tensei Gaiden Last Bible

Nobunaga's Ambition

Sword of Hope I

Sword of Hope II

Correction*

Last Bible is also known as "Revelations: The Demon Slayer" in North America; published by Atlus and is part of the Megami Tensei series.

Guys, I asked for games that don't require reflexes. Games like Dr. Mario and Game & Watch are no good.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I was not sure about Dr. Mario as I never felt I needed tight reflexes playing it compared to say... 1943 or Tetris on the old NES.

Curiously is the collection of games for some one who'd get frustrated playing Super Mario Brothers or just trying to find games that one can take it easy?

I was not sure about Dr. Mario as I never felt I needed tight reflexes playing it compared to say... 1943 or Tetris on the old NES.

Curiously is the collection of games for some one who'd get frustrated playing Super Mario Brothers or just trying to find games that one can take it easy?

I want games where I don't have to worry about any kind of timing. I want to be able to put my phone down if I need to and not worry about dying or losing or whatever. My phone's buttons are tiny, so I don't want to have fumble with them just to play the game properly.

Heroes of Might and Magic (GBC): Admittedly, it requires a lot of D-pad interaction, but other than that it's a slow strategy game that's perfect for just goofing off for a few hours.

Pokemon the TCG (GBC): If you're into that sort of thing. It's great for nostalgia, and light on the complications.

I came here to say that Mario Golf is one of my top 3 GameBoy Color games. I know swinging a club obviously requires timing, but it's different from the rest of the suggestions and isn't really hard to play.

It does require timing to swing and perhaps some fine-tuning to aim your shot, but once you've set where you want to hit, you just hit one button when you're ready once to start the swing and once to stop the swing. I like it for on-the-go because you need to focus for 3 seconds, then everything is stopped.

I also like the RPG elements of leveling up and becoming a better golfer. Give it a shot!

I second the Dragon Warrior Monsters series and the Pokemon Trading Card Game.

I'm tempted to recommend Harvest Moon but I don't remember how good it actually was, just that I played it a lot as a kid. I'm sure you already know if that's one you want to play, so I'll leave it at that.