What are you playing right now?

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (freaking Etna mode) and Lunar Harmony of Silver Star~

Disgaea is great of course, although I feel gimped without Laharl and the rest of my people were really neglected. :\ So now on the last boss of Etna mode... I just can't do it.

Lunar HoSS is not a bad remake at all, but I am a little grr about the voice acting. I really prefer the original there, as well as the old songs. Also, plz go away Yuri Lowenthal, thx.

I've heard it called Grand Theft Horse - is that an accurate description?

It can be compared by some of the gameplay elements, like ownings houses, Waypoints you can travel to with 'taxi horses' and changing of costumes at your home etc. BUT other than that, no way.. I got the game yesterday and have played it for 8 hours already, it's brilliant lol Very unique, and you have no clue to what's up next.

Like today, I went to save before planning to turn the game off, then suddenly they were yelling in town, a thief stole the shop keepers money, I ran outside, got on my horse, chased him down, threw a lasso over his head and bonded him, brought him to the shop owner and he kicked the villain in the head like 10 times, cracked me up lol

I am currently playing Pokémon Soul Silver, in Japanese.

Every word I don't know yet is getting flashcard'd. I'm about halfway through and over 200 new words learned. Definitely the best way to learn a language :)

I am currently playing Pokémon Soul Silver, in Japanese.

Every word I don't know yet is getting flashcard'd. I'm about halfway through and over 200 new words learned. Definitely the best way to learn a language :)

Welcome back, Drack.

I have been playing Galaxy 2 nonstop. Really should get back on SSF4 sometime since I bet my skills are getting rusty.

Finally finished FF7: Crisis Core the other day. I didn't think they could make the outcome of the plot anymore sad than it was, but they did it perfectly.

Started playing through the Legend of Zelda Oracles games again. Still as fun as they were back in the day.

I should get back to KotOR, but I just haven't had the time and energy to devote to it in a while.

Edit: Also played through Ducktales again in celebration of having completed the bio for Scrooge.

GTA IV - PC (been screwing around with the in-game editor)

Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening -PC (I have only beat the game with 2 characters... and I have 14)

Various Genesis ROMS (nostalgia hit me full force last week)

Tried playing Morrowind for PC but Vista x64 and Morrowind do not like each other. I can't play for more than 30 minutes before it locks up and I have to close it via task manager.

I was playing Titan Quest: Immortal Throne with some friends, but after reaching Legendary difficulty, we all stopped playing. And we barely made it into the second act. :sad:

I am itching to start playing some of my games I haven't touched in a couple of years. FRAPS and boredom equate to something to tide me over for a couple of hours.

Mmmmm. Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Pokeymans. EV training my shiny Jirachi. Also planning on cloning my shiny eevee for an all shiny eeveelution team for the Kanto-half of SoulSilver.

When I'm bored at work I have been playing Meteos and Advanced Wars: Dual Strike. But besides that, I'm planning on either picking up Red Dead Redemption or maybe Mass Effect 2 in the future.

Mmmmm. Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Pokeymans. EV training my shiny Jirachi. Also planning on cloning my shiny eevee for an all shiny eeveelution team for the Kanto-half of SoulSilver.

When I'm bored at work I have been playing Meteos and Advanced Wars: Dual Strike. But besides that, I'm planning on either picking up Red Dead Redemption or maybe Mass Effect 2 in the future.

You should chuck Meteos for Planet Puzzle League ;-)