Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Can I get a remix of my sig?

Here's the original image.

Just change it around a little bit, make it look more awesome if possible, play around with colors and sizes, etc.

I'm just looking for a little change is all.

Uh, did you draw that? 'Cause that is one of the most amazing drawings I've ever seen. It is currently my desktop, and I expect it to remain my desktop for quite some while. Even if you didn't draw it, you still get props for bringing this to my attention.

I would help you with the sig, if I had any Photoshop skillz, or Photoshop for that matter. Anyways, there are many other talented and helpful people on here who will probably do a rocking job. Especially Doulifee, he touched up my sig a bit. I'm still grateful to you man!

Uh, did you draw that? 'Cause that is one of the most amazing drawings I've ever seen. It is currently my desktop, and I expect it to remain my desktop for quite some while. Even if you didn't draw it, you still get props for bringing this to my attention.

I would help you with the sig, if I had any Photoshop skillz, or Photoshop for that matter. Anyways, there are many other talented and helpful people on here who will probably do a rocking job. Especially Doulifee, he touched up my sig a bit. I'm still grateful to you man!

Awesome, isn't it? No, I didn't do the drawing. If I had that kind of artistic talent I wouldn't be asking for help with a sig on an internet forum. :lol:

Hey, this is a slightly more unusual request. I'm here on behalf of the OCR Pokemon Remix Project and we're trying our best to actually get noticed, seeing as everyone seems to have forgotten about us, so the idea popped up to get everyone a pokemon project sig. Normally poinko, our resident artist would make one but hes gone missing and wont reply to anything, so I figured we could try here. It would be really helpful to all of us if someone could please use some or any of these pictures poinko drew and make us a sig, doesn't have to be flashy, just chuck in a pokeball and the blue and white pokemon colours somewhere. We would be very thankful.

gaaastly.jpg

grabbler.jpg

machamp.jpg

That last machamp is particularly awesome, but any of them would be great.

Hey all looking for a new sig and would like something specific.

1. Would like to be very dark themed.

2. Have the word Akira in it.

3. Have pictures of Kingdom Hearts characters or one with pictures of Rosa Zexy and Reon Kadena.(Still dark themed)

All help will be much appreciated.

PS And Could I also get a darker remix of my current sig.

3. Have pictures of Kingdom Hearts characters or one with pictures of Rosa Zexy and Reon Kadena.(Still dark themed)

KH + Dark mean Heartless:

akirahy7.png

KH + Dark mean Heartless:

akirahy7.png

They could be included but not soley heartless, the three main chars are ideally what i would like eg. Riku, Kairi and Sora. I like the attempt but not exactly what I had in mind, Sorry And if someone is going to do a remix of my sig it would only have to include Tifa and Yuffie from Advent Children.