Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

man could someone make me a really cool sig with crono or serge or chrono and serge both. there are almost no trigger/cross related sigs in the 'shoppe'. at least none with the main protagonists. if anyone could make me one i would love you forever. and it should say "Chrono" somewhere on it to represent my handle. thanks sooo much

man could someone make me a really cool sig with crono or serge or chrono and serge both. there are almost no trigger/cross related sigs in the 'shoppe'. at least none with the main protagonists. if anyone could make me one i would love you forever. and it should say "Chrono" somewhere on it to represent my handle. thanks sooo much

48ybucn

And Fishy, do you mean a badge, or am I completely off course here?

um, hello. im wondering if i could get a new sig because my current one is more like a poster, and many people have complained about the size of it. thanks. P.S. im new to the sig shoppe, so im not sure about the information i need to give about the sig and other things so please ask me these questions if you need to know something about it. once again, thanks.

usually what you want in it.

1- a subject. (mandatory of course)

2- the text (your name or a subtitle of needed)

3- color of the sig (optional).

alright, here it is: 1-a subject:well, i was hoping for a picture of a person(white, and no facial hair) in a white robe and cape holding a sword with two hands, holding it against his chest(the middle of the body). this part is optional, but if possible have him with brown hair and grayish-bluish eyes. 2-the text: um, well here is what the text would be:

The Lone Ranger

Remixer

Reviewer

Catholic

and "The Lone Ranger" in the sig would be in bigger letters than the ones after it. other than that, thats pretty much it for text.

3-color of the sig: white and gold would be good. im sorry for being so specific and picky about it, if you have something that at least somewhat fits my description, show it and i will consider using it. once again, thanks a bunch guys.:smile: