Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i was wondering if could get a new sig. What i want is a bright white sig bakckground with gold along the edges and have a partly faded man in the middle, who would also be blurred into three different persons or projections and then have in Large, gold letters: The Lone Ranger, and then in small, golden letters say: Dream Creator Studios President, Musician and Writer. Once again, sorry for being so picky and just do the best that you can, ok? Thanks a lot.:smile:

hello, i was wondering if could get a new sig. What i want is a bright white sig bakckground with gold along the edges and have a partly faded man in the middle, who would also be blurred into three different persons or projections and then have in Large, gold letters: The Lone Ranger, and then in small, golden letters say: Dream Creator Studios President, Musician and Writer. Once again, sorry for being so picky and just do the best that you can, ok? Thanks a lot.:smile:

i'll be glad to make it, but i need more info on the part in red. ;)

@Erik: thanks.

i'll be glad to make it' date=' but i need more info on the part in red.[/quote'] Sure, no prob. Well, the partly faded man in the middle will be in white robes and have a shining white sword(which he holds with two hands) over his shoulder as if he's getting ready to slash someone. As for the blur part, i don't know how i can explain it better than it should have three pictures of the same person but fade them to make it seem like its part of the same person(the person in the middle). I know its confusing but hopefully you understand what i mean by it; if all else fails and you don't understand, make something up:lol: lol. Well, good luck and thanks.

Yo Doulifee,

I didn't realize that I had a nearly identical sig to someone on here by the name of Fenrir. (http://www.ocremix.org/forums/member.php?u=7837) So, I kinda found this pic last night.

http://www.hotwire3d.com/press/namco_04052007.jpg

I was wondering if you could slightly trim this down and have my name in some nice calligraphy from the upper left hand corner. Just a few shades darker than the sky, but the size doesn't have to block the sun.

In the lower right hand corner, in pretty small, but visible solid white font (of your choosing), "Many in body, one in mind..." -Daisaku Ikeda

Edit: If possible, could the full size of the plane remain in the finished product? Thanx.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've been here. I'm starting to browse the forums again, so I figure a new sig is in order. I was wondering if someone could make me a sig featuring A.B.A from the Guilty Gear series. For the record, here's what she looks like, so if you've found any keen art featuring her, you'll know. :P

250px-ABA_%28GGXXAC%29.gif

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to ask again but I'd like to make another sig request. If it's possible I was wondering if someone would be able to make me a sig of either of the following...

Either one featuring Faust or Eddie of the Guilty Gear series, or one featuring Jagi from Hokuto no Ken. The last one is kind of a stretch maybe, but if either can be done I'd greatly appreciate it.

If anyone who decides to make one I can pm them reference pictures of the characters to avoid clogging the thread of pictures. Many thanks.