Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Hi Capn, i'd like to help with sig making. I'm still learning stuff about photoshop, but i'd be glad to help ^.^

There's a friggin' thread for this already.

Yeah, but this is for n00bs who are too afraid to wade into unmod.

Hi Capn, i'd like to help with sig making. I'm still learning stuff about photoshop, but i'd be glad to help ^.^

There's a friggin' thread for this already.

Yeah, but this is for n00bs who are too afraid to wade into unmod.

Yeah, and besides, some unmod sig makers are not inclined to help newbies that much... So this is just a more accessible area for newbies to get a sig

I would like to request a sig. I'll give the details and let you work your magic...

I want the head (without the neck and collar), necklace, gloves (one on the right works for both hands if you flip it), and boots from this pic:

SION__SQUALL_.jpg

pasted onto their corresponding spots on this pic:

Mercurius.jpg

Here's kind of an idea as to what I want (only not crappy):

Sion%20Hybrid.GIF

Also, it would be nice if I could get "Sion Mercurius" behind the figure (no higher than the head so that it actually goes behind but so that enough of the text still shows so that you know what it says) in something simple/elegant. I just want it to look cool.

I'm very lenient about it. I just want a Sionmercurius hybrid. It seems pretty hard to pull off so if you don't want to waste your time on it that's perfectly fine. I mean, hell, I gave up on it. But if you do attempt it, you can really do what you want with it. I really just want the basic figure in better quality. :mrgreen: Oh yeah. And also a background of some sort. You can do whatever you want with that. :wink:

P.S. Sorry for not resizing the images. I don't have time right now.

I would like to request a sig. I'll give the details and let you work your magic...

I want the head (without the neck and collar), necklace, gloves (one on the right works for both hands if you flip it), and boots from this pic:

SION__SQUALL_.jpg

pasted onto their corresponding spots on this pic:

Mercurius.jpg

Here's kind of an idea as to what I want (only not crappy):

Sion%20Hybrid.GIF

Also, it would be nice if I could get "Sion Mercurius" behind the figure (no higher than the head so that it actually goes behind but so that enough of the text still shows so that you know what it says) in something simple/elegant. I just want it to look cool.

I'm very lenient about it. I just want a Sionmercurius hybrid. It seems pretty hard to pull off so if you don't want to waste your time on it that's perfectly fine. I mean, hell, I gave up on it. But if you do attempt it, you can really do what you want with it. I really just want the basic figure in better quality. :mrgreen: Oh yeah. And also a background of some sort. You can do whatever you want with that. :wink:

P.S. Sorry for not resizing the images. I don't have time right now.

Redo your post.

I could really use a graphical sig, for once. I've been without one since I got here.

Perhaps a simple horizontal one; similar to the current SoundTempest logo (http://soundtempest.net/images/st.jpg) in terms of font and the speaker thingies, but with a more interesting and less complex texture. I'm no artist, so I can't suggest anything useful :(

I could really use a graphical sig, for once. I've been without one since I got here.

Perhaps a simple horizontal one; similar to the current SoundTempest logo (http://soundtempest.net/images/st.jpg) in terms of font and the speaker thingies, but with a more interesting and less complex texture. I'm no artist, so I can't suggest anything useful :(

I whipped this up.

Comments? Gripes?

--------------------

Sion, I'll see what I can do, but it may take a while. Fusing 2 characters and making them look good may prove challenging.

I whipped this up.

Comments? Gripes?

--------------------

Sion, I'll see what I can do, but it may take a while. Fusing 2 characters and making them look good may prove challenging.

hey, pretty cool! two minor things:

1. could you change the font to something even more "digital", possibly?

2. lowercase "z"

then it would be perfect :D :D thanks!

I whipped this up.

Comments? Gripes?

--------------------

hey, pretty cool! two minor things:

1. could you change the font to something even more "digital", possibly?

2. lowercase "z"

then it would be perfect :D :D thanks!

How's this?

I'd like a sig; I don't have any software to really do anything with pictures (except Paint, but I have no patience and a twitchy hand, so that's no good).

If possible:

-the words "Xenon Odyssey"

-A pic of Fierce Diety from Zelda: Majora's Mask

-A pic of the Master Sword

-Lightning background

If that's not possible, than at least "Xenon Odyssey" and the lightning background. Take your time; I'll probably forget I posted this after ten minutes.

And the only reason I'm not requesting in the UnMod thread is because it would really be fantasic to have my parents walk by me as I browse the forum and ask "What the hell kind of site are you at!?" when they see the Mastrabation Marathon thread.

I'd like a sig; I don't have any software to really do anything with pictures (except Paint, but I have no patience and a twitchy hand, so that's no good).

If possible:

-Lightning background

If that's not possible, than at least "Xenon Odyssey" and the lightning background. Take your time; I'll probably forget I posted this after ten minutes.

And the only reason I'm not requesting in the UnMod thread is because it would really be fantasic to have my parents walk by me as I browse the forum and ask "What the hell kind of site are you at!?" when they see the Mastrabation Marathon thread.

Is this okay?

If possible:

-Lightning background

Is this okay?

Absolutely beatuiful. :D

Also, since is the newbies forum, I'll ask a newbie question: What is with the "MGS Codenames" in everyones' sigs? Do you just make them up, so do you go somewhere and recieve them? I've wondering for a while, and I don't get much time to browse the forums.

If possible:

-Lightning background

Is this okay?

Absolutely beatuiful. :D

Also, since is the newbies forum, I'll ask a newbie question: What is with the "MGS Codenames" in everyones' sigs? Do you just make them up, so do you go somewhere and recieve them? I've wondering for a while, and I don't get much time to browse the forums.

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41432

its an old UnMod forum.

I like my sig, but it needs some jazzing up, so thats why i asked for one.

I am so sorry, I completely forgot about your sig!

It just slipped my mind. I'll work on it as soon as I can.

EDIT--

Here 's what I was thinking.

Let me know if you want any changes and/or any gripes

you have.

I like it! thanks! the background is awesome.

Glad you like it.