Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I'd like to get a sig. Hmm... what do I want on it though... OH, how about ninjas... seeing as I heart them. Sry I dont have any pix though. I just got a new comp.

If you havent already requested a sig in another thread, i'd be glad to make you one.

I don't think he has, so you should go ahead.

I'd like to get a sig. Hmm... what do I want on it though... OH, how about ninjas... seeing as I heart them. Sry I dont have any pix though. I just got a new comp.

Hello, i've completed your sig, if you've got a problem with it, i will promptly stab you in the gullet orange1.gif (im kidding, if you have any questions, or would like me to make any changes, please let me know, and i'll be happy to do so ^.^)

Ninja.jpg

Thanx so much for the sig Chizniz... but how do I know what the URL for it is... Gawd I'm such a noob

Do you have a site (like photobucket.com) that can host your images? if so, then do as Capn said and save it then submit it onto the site, then copy the code info and paste it onto your sig. if not, then i will be nice and host it for you...

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Chizniz/Ninja.jpg]

(copy this and paste it on your sig.)

More and more thanx... i dont have a host so i owe you something major in my book

Dont worry about it, glad I could help

It's too good for him...I'm sure you saw that Ninja vs. Samurai crap in GD...

Hah, yeah, that thread was not a wise move.

I think i'm going to not host his sig because he isnt even using it. *to I Heart Ninjas* Sorry, if you are not going to use the sig i invested my time in, then I refuse to host it for you...

Hi. I was just wondering if you could take the little charachter in my signature (guy with green hair) and redraw him in an anime style. or something of the sort. Keep him with his fan, etc. Same apperance new look

Much appreciated ((oh, the stuff in my sig currently is linked to an online game i play))

Umm i wont be able to help you, due to my crappy drawing skillz :P