Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Just read through the thread, and thought I would say: Chizniz, CapnHulk, great work. It's nice to see you guys single-handedly arming the OCR newcomers with sigs :)

If my request in the Unmod request thread gets nowhere, I'll bring it here.

Cool, we'd be glad to help out if Unmod does'nt work for you

So I made a request more than a week ago now and it looks like CapnHulk stopped checking this thread. Since YOU still do check it Chizniz... would you mind helping me out?

I'll see what I can do, but it might be a while though, got tests to study for, so once ive got a ton of free time, i'll get to it.

So I made a request more than a week ago now and it looks like CapnHulk stopped checking this thread. Since YOU still do check it Chizniz... would you mind helping me out?

No offense but I've made quite a few sigs for people who have only posted a few times. If you don't post regularly then why get a sig?

Don't be so rude, no one HAS to make a sig for you.

No offense but I've made quite a few sigs for people who have only posted a few times. If you don't post regularly then why get a sig?

Don't be so rude, no one HAS to make a sig for you.

Ya, that is quite annoying, happened to me with that "I Heart Ninja's" kid. So One_Winged Angel, i'll only make it for you if you are actually going to be there to use it. Theres no point in me wasting my time making a sig that wont be used. So are you going to actually post on this site somewhat regularly or are you going to vanish once you have your sig?

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to sound rude. I'll start making regular posts, and I'm not gonna do that stupid stuff I Heart did. I read his little thread... has anyone else done that before? That was pretty retarded.

Okay, ive gone and made the sig for you

Sephsign.jpg

Do you know how to use it?

If incase you dont know how, start an account with www.photobucket.com save the picture, send it to your account. Then copy the info in "Img"(image) and paste it in you're sig, then you're good to go.

Oh and if there are any changes you want made, let me know and i'll fix up the problem to the best of my ability.

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to sound rude. I'll start making regular posts, and I'm not gonna do that stupid stuff I Heart did. I read his little thread... has anyone else done that before? That was pretty retarded.

Okay, ive gone and made the sig for you

Sephsign.jpg

Do you know how to use it?

If incase you dont know how, start an account with www.photobucket.com save the picture, send it to your account. Then copy the info in "Img"(image) and paste it in you're sig, then you're good to go.

Oh and if there are any changes you want made, let me know and i'll fix up the problem to the best of my ability.

Hey Chizniz, what font did you use in that sig?

Oh, it's called "Elven." I downloaded it, but cant remember where from, but a good site to get fonts at is http://www.1001freefonts.com/ cause default fonts can get boring

Oh, it's called "Elven." I downloaded it, but cant remember where from, but a good site to get fonts at is http://www.1001freefonts.com/ cause default fonts can get boring

its time for one of my random, but half useful posts

another good site for fonts is http://www.dafont.com/en/ its only got around 4100 different fonts for win, mac osx, and max os9

Try as I might I can't get a calvin and hobbes sig. I have comics of C&H but I only have paint to work with. Can anyone help a guy out? I realize beggers can't be choosers but I migh tbe able to send the comics to anyone that wants to try.Really which comics get used aren't that important its just I want a color comic with calvin and hobbes and thats about all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, I know I have already asked this and I also know that half of the people in here are demanding your time, Maha won't make a sig for me and if she does it will spend her day's doing this. So I again ask for please anyone help me to come up with a better sig?

I would really appreciate it very much!

Thankyou again

Sweetestpea xox

Try as I might I can't get a calvin and hobbes sig. I have comics of C&H but I only have paint to work with. Can anyone help a guy out? I realize beggers can't be choosers but I migh tbe able to send the comics to anyone that wants to try.Really which comics get used aren't that important its just I want a color comic with calvin and hobbes and thats about all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll see what I can do. Give me a bit to work on it.

----------------------------------------------------

As for you sweetestpea, I have no idea how to do gifs, so if I made you a new sig it wouldn't have a gif. I think yours is pretty nice as is though.

*to Chizniz*

Okay, now that I know it works (YAY), do you want me to give props to you because I gladly would

That would be propper nettiquete. You may notice some other people who have had sigs made for them by various sigmakers, and they mention or say thanks to that person in their sig? Thats what would be considered a polite thing to do.

So ya, go for it

*to Chizniz*

Okay, now that I know it works (YAY), do you want me to give props to you because I gladly would

That would be propper nettiquete. You may notice some other people who have had sigs made for them by various sigmakers, and they mention or say thanks to that person in their sig? Thats what would be considered a polite thing to do.

So ya, go for it

Ya I saw other people doing it... that's why I asked if you would appreciate it.