Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Crikey sigs for newcomers...why did I not ever see this although I am not a newcomer :P . But dang I'd sure love a sig with my name lit up all over something, damn nooo musn't ask tis rude :wink: . Pleeeeease? haha

No worries, thats what we're here for. I'll get to work on a sig for you. Any thing specific you want me to put into it? Perhaps a particular mood you want it to carry? Results are usually better if I have an idea of what you want :wink:

Crikey sigs for newcomers...why did I not ever see this although I am not a newcomer :P . But dang I'd sure love a sig with my name lit up all over something, damn nooo musn't ask tis rude :wink: . Pleeeeease? haha

No worries, thats what we're here for. I'll get to work on a sig for you. Any thing specific you want me to put into it? Perhaps a particular mood you want it to carry? Results are usually better if I have an idea of what you want :wink:

oh ok :D well, lets see, I like tranquility so, yknow i have this picture in my head of countryside in midday and theres a tree on the left with something like link laying against it with the fairy and my name on the right, I like that idea. But whatever works for you i guess! (Oh i wasnt suggesting link but i dont mind :D ) passion and flora fauna sauna its all good.

oh ok :D well, lets see, I like tranquility so, yknow i have this picture in my head of countryside in midday and theres a tree on the left with something like link laying against it with the fairy and my name on the right, I like that idea. But whatever works for you i guess! (Oh i wasnt suggesting link but i dont mind :D ) passion and flora fauna sauna its all good.

Okay, gotcha. Just give me a little bit of time though, got tests to study for