Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I am getting really confused.

I can't access my album, and i can't log out. Also i have no idea how to check if it has been deleted. Any help would be appreciated.

Clear your cookies, and see if that helps.

"cookies"?

On IE tools>internet options>delete cookies.

I am getting really confused.

I can't access my album, and i can't log out. Also i have no idea how to check if it has been deleted. Any help would be appreciated.

Clear your cookies, and see if that helps.

"cookies"?

On IE tools>internet options>delete cookies.

I use Firefox, so it is a little different

EDIT:

I was able to delete the cookies, but it didn't change anything

Here you go Calvin, hope you like it.

You're going to have to find somewhere to host it though. Photobucket is a pretty good place for that.

-----------------------

Tick-tock...I can't host it forever.

Sorry hulk...But thanks a bunch for the sig. It's great!

No problem, I just thought you had dropped off the face off the earth.

Okay guy's whoever is willing to help me.......I would like a new sig if possible and the design and whatever else you need to do can be up to you totally...what do you think can someone help me? I would very much appreciate it thankyou.

Bah, my photoshop has gone bizarro. I tried uninstalling and putting it back up, however it did not work. I'm going to try and get it back, but it might take a while...so i'm out of comission until I figure out how to fix it, Capn. I'll try and get it working again as soon as possible so that I can get back to helping with dealing with all the requests.

Bah, my photoshop has gone bizarro. I tried uninstalling and putting it back up, however it did not work. I'm going to try and get it back, but it might take a while...so i'm out of comission until I figure out how to fix it, Capn. I'll try and get it working again as soon as possible so that I can get back to helping with dealing with all the requests.

You better, since this has basically become Capn & Chiz Inc.

You better, since this has basically become Capn & Chiz Inc.

Ya no kidding! I'm going to do a system restore, that ought to work.

What happened? I can probably tell you how to fix it.

What happened? I can probably tell you how to fix it.

(Huge Edit)

Okay, i'll tell you what happened. For some weird assed reason, the layers, filters, and edit menus were all greyed out. As well, most of my tools could not be used, I couldnt do anything, literally. As I mentioned, i tried reinstalling, and all that crap, much to no avail. I'm not sure if it was something I did, because I did nothing out of the ordinary, and i've never run into this type of problem before... I just tried system restore, but that didnt fix it (AND for some odd reason, my list of filters was significantly smaller. :? I had no blurs, few distorts, a couple of stylizes and thats it, and they were stilled greyed out. So I undid that restore, and I have my filters back... though still greyed out.)

This is quite annoying, I dont know how it started or how to fix it... I cant even finish the project I have been working on for ages ;_; (huge edit)