Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Hey RoeTaka, the sig has been completed. You mentioned you wanted your sig to feature florae or faunae, so I found a design with all that. What do you think?

Questions, comments, changes, let me know and i'll see what I can do!

Here it is...

Rosig.jpg

Sorry I haven't been around here! I love the work man thanks so much. Better than what I thought of in my head actualy.

Hello WesPip, here is your sig. Is the picture I used of Ayumi sort of what you had in mind?

Anyway, here it is. If you want me to make any changes, let me know.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Chizniz/Sig.jpg

Hm...it's nice and stuff, but...perhaps a little /too/ pink? If you have some spare time, maybe de-pink-ify it a little...if not, i'll have no problem using the one you made.

Thanks a lot.

~WesPip

edit: and..actually, i'll use it for now anyways^^

Hello WesPip, here is your sig. Is the picture I used of Ayumi sort of what you had in mind?

Anyway, here it is. If you want me to make any changes, let me know.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Chizniz/Sig.jpg

Hm...it's nice and stuff, but...perhaps a little /too/ pink? If you have some spare time, maybe de-pink-ify it a little...if not, i'll have no problem using the one you made.

Thanks a lot.

~WesPip

edit: and..actually, i'll use it for now anyways^^

Okay, I am not sure exactly what you wanted me to change it to, but here are a few to decide on (hint: being a little more specific makes things alot easier/quicker!)

DBlusig.jpg

Blusig3.jpg

Blusig2.jpg

RedSig.jpg

Hurry and pick one, I wont host these for long...

Ooh...i've saved em all, no more need for you to host any of them. Not entirely sure which I'll use just yet, but i have 'em all, so i have choices. Thanks a lot.

...now...which colour...

There ya go, a whole set to choose from. (Erm, just to let you know, it is courteous to mention who put the sig together in your signature, cause that would make it look like it was made by yourself ;) *the more you know*)

Heh...

"Not like those freeloading Canadians...[the more you know]...Canada sucks."

*erhem*

Yeah, teh Hulk mentioned that he didn't care less, so i figured you felt the same. I don't like praise, so i always forget when other people do. *change*

There we go.

Hi, I'm new. Would one of you nice guys/gals make a sig image for me whenever you get the chance, please? I would prefer one with the following attributes:

1) My username in it {Tazman486}

2) Be medium or dark purple-ish {my favorite color!}

3) Have some sort of super-cutesy animé-type person/animal/character in it

Thanks in advance!

Scott / Tazman

Any preferences with the anime character? A few examples would help.

I guess I should have thought of that :roll: . Well I was thinking perhaps Lucia from Lunar 2: EB, Lemina from Lunar 2: EB, or

Misao from Rurouni Kenshin. You don't necessarily have to use these particular pictures, but you can if you want. They're there as examples...they show the type of happy/cute facial expressions that I'm looking for.

Thanks CapnHulk!