Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Mine is great, aint it?

Seriously now. I'd like one with more bright colors... Any colors.

I already said what i liked, right?

i always liked the cover of this cd: Thunderdome XIV

So could one of you please create a cool sig for me? It doesn't have to be the cd cover, but something as cool as that would be greatly appreciated.

Mine is great, aint it?

So could one of you please create a cool sig for me? It doesn't have to be the cd cover, but something as cool as that would be greatly appreciated.

I'll let Chizniz or scrubzor (If he's even going to stay) try this one. I'm pretty busy with the other 2 requests.

Mine is great, aint it?

othersig.jpg

I dont know how to emulate the effects used on the CD cover, but it looked all glossy and stuff so I tried to make yours all glossy. What do you think, any changes you want me to make?

Mine is great, aint it?

othersig.jpg

I dont know how to emulate the effects used on the CD cover, but it looked all glossy and stuff so I tried to make yours all glossy. What do you think, any changes you want me to make?

This is great! Love the lightning effect. One thing tho: could you make the NeoS like this?

No problem

name:gryphon

Theme:dark side of kingdom hearts

Text:Once and again Never again

Pic:something with sora and kairi being pulled in seperate ways

I've wanted one for awhile, and have been lurking for awhile...figured it was time to step into the light :-)

Mine is great, aint it?

othersig.jpg

This is great! Love the lightning effect. One thing tho: could you make the NeoS like this?

Okay, so you wanted italic text? Hows this?

othersignature.jpg

Personally, I think the figure should be solid black, it sort of clashes with everything else. The test also runs into the background a bit much.

How did the spinal tap thing go, Chiz?

I'll wait and see if NeoS wants me to make those changes, but ya I see what you mean.

It actually went alot better then I thought it would. It was gross being able to feel the needle moving and tugging around there, but it wasnt harrowing pain like how others have had it. I'm just glad I dont have meningitis, that could have been bad...

Now and again I get nasty headaches resonating through my skull because of the procedure, but thats supposed to go away pretty soon.

Great Chizniz! Just one more request? (don't get me wrong, i love it! :wink:) Could you make the name a little less transparant? Or at least more visible?

That's the last request.

You could do what CapnHulk suggests, if you think it'll work out better... Many thanks anyway!