Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Great Chizniz! Just one more request? (don't get me wrong, i love it! :wink:) Could you make the name a little less transparant? Or at least more visible?

That's the last request.

You could do what CapnHulk suggests, if you think it'll work out better... Many thanks anyway!

I'm sorry that I took so long, been pretty busy lately. Okay, so I italicized the text one both, and I darkened the figure on the other. So which would you prefer? Or do you want me to make another edit *grinds teeth* (joke)

othersigna.jpg

othersign.jpg

hey...id like to request a sig if no one minds since i know absolutely nothing about photoshop aside from typing plain text...here are things id like, if anyone wants to try:

-- standard allowed size for this forum

-- cowboy bebop theme (spike spiegel specifically)

-- there are like a million pics to get it from: http://images.google.com/images?q=cowboy+bebop+spike&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

there for instance

-- preferably a blue sorta tint, and my name (SpikeSpi666)

ill try to check back at least once a day, and id really appreciate any help with this. sooo thanks ahead of time =D

well, what with november 16th fast approaching us and all, i would really like to have a sig that deals in some fashion with alien hominid. god, that would kick ass.

Mind if I assist the sig-making duo by passing this request onto myself? I'm great with Photoshop, it's only that I haven't had time lately to doodle around with it.

well, what with november 16th fast approaching us and all, i would really like to have a sig that deals in some fashion with alien hominid. god, that would kick ass.

Mind if I assist the sig-making duo by passing this request onto myself? I'm great with Photoshop, it's only that I haven't had time lately to doodle around with it.

I think its safe to say we're a trio now, Groveg's been helping out here as well. Oh and he's already done that request too :P, but we'd be glad to have you join us.

Welcome aboard!