Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

i would like to request one. I already have an awesome one from CapnHulk, i know. But i wanted a sig for another profile for another site i go to. The name I use is Deranus, but if you would put Praefectus Alae Deranus, that would be great. Please make the sig dark green, with a hawk or some kind of bird of prey. Maybe using this pic:

deranus.gif

If you don't want to do it, that is fine. I might be able to get someone on that site to do it, but this place is much more reliable, with a higher quality.

Thanks!

Hey guys, dropping by from the other sig thread. I've been meaning to help out here for some time now, but by the time I usually see a request, CapnHulk has already taken care of it. Good work, man. :)

Can someone make me a sig with music notes made out of stars (constellation type thing) and then underneath just put NODSPAW51. If you have extra room too, put "Keep The Beat" Thanks, you sigmakers rock.

Sure, just give me a few days. I'm not entirely positive I understand what you mean, so I'll PM you to make sure.

i would like to request one. I already have an awesome one from CapnHulk, i know. But i wanted a sig for another profile for another site i go to. The name I use is Deranus, but if you would put Praefectus Alae Deranus, that would be great. Please make the sig dark green, with a hawk or some kind of bird of prey. Maybe using this pic:

deranus.gif

If you don't want to do it, that is fine. I might be able to get someone on that site to do it, but this place is much more reliable, with a higher quality.

Thanks!

I hope you don't mind, but I used a picture of a Gryphon.

PraefectusAlaeDeranuscopy.png

Comments? Gripes?

deranus.gif

Thanks!

I hope you don't mind, but I used a picture of a Gryphon.

PraefectusAlaeDeranuscopy.png

Comments? Gripes?

Very nice. Thank you. just so you know, Praefectus alae was a rank for the roman army -- Commander of the Wing. In the game i use that profile for, i use a lot of aircraft.

Thanks again for the awesome sig(s)!

Could i perhaps, for variety's sake, have someone make a sig featuring some of these pics?

Catgirl7.jpg

AngelgirlMech.jpg

Mahoro.gif

http://img128.exs.cx/img128/1695/AngelKarinka.jpg

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/6285/AngelKurumi.jpg

ESPECIALLY the last two [Karinka and Kurumi]

Of course, there's no hurry, since Chiz was already nice enough to make my CURRENT sig.

edit: also, forgot to mention this. if possible, i'd like it to include the "Japanese Brush" font, available at www.bakaneko.com, under Koneko's Toybox

[Mod Edit: If you're doing to post pictures with nudity as a request, link them; don't include them in the post, and mark them as not safe for work (NSFW) :roll: ]

Geez, people these days don't even say "please" anymore. The manners on these kids. tch.

Anyhoo, actually mainly posting to mention that DJ Tempora, love your sig. That light suit is all...awesome and stuff, so that helps matters as well.

Yeah.

Thanks man, colored it myself. It was supposed to be just a temporary sig for the MP2 release, but it's been pretty popular, so I've kept it a while longer.

Also, NODSPAW's sig has been updated in the above post, as per request. Threw a couple of Pikmin in there :wink:

Hey, i really want a pic for my sig, so i would appreciate one greatly! My idea is that the pic would be devided into two setions. One section would be 3/4 of the pic and the other would be 1/4 (obviously) And the pic would be more wide then tall. In the big section I'd like a pic of metal gear, but have it be sideways so you can see more of it. In the small section I'd like a nuclear radiation symbol(preferably yellow with a black back ground) and for the big section I'd like it to say HAZARDOUS in the forground in front of the metal gear with a font that looks like the letters were bolted on. I'd like that sections to be green/grey in the background and for my name to be metalic silver. Also do my name in normal cap leters with no l33t. Thanks alot and sorry for the long, complicated post.