Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

This a tough request because of the font I'm asking for.

sgtpepper.jpg

I need the Pepper in Sgt. Pepper to be replaced with Nods. Sgt Nods? Ok lol. I don't ned the whole pic because its big and you cant read the words, so just he part with Ringo, John, Paul, and George with the bass drum. However if you could, make that part of the pic bigger so it'd be a decent, readable, sig. Thanks alot!

Hate to quote myself, but I really need this done. Thanks.

EDIT:That pic is a little small, but if you search google images for Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts CLub Band you'll get some bigger ones. Thanks again.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me if this one's okay? I made it for...actually, i think he goes here too, but he requested it on another forum. I personally think i'm getting less incompetant at this whole sig thing as the days go by...

TussSig1.jpg

But yeah, what do you actual sig-makers think?^^

Would someone be so kind as to tell me if this one's okay? I made it for...actually, i think he goes here too, but he requested it on another forum. I personally think i'm getting less incompetant at this whole sig thing as the days go by...

TussSig1.jpg

I think it's pretty cool, just everytyhing above the VG Cats logo and the alias seems like a bit of unneeded dead space, as there is nothing going on up there except for the background.

TussSig1.jpg

Filled in that dead space there. Sooo...whadda you people think NOW?

Could anyone make me a nice anime sig? Preferably Helsing or something cool like that. Vampires are cool.

Heh, a chibi vampire might be cool too ^_~. I like my current sig, but it has a drawing in it i made myself a long time ago, so i'd like a really neat one.

EDIT: Dragons are also cool!

Could anyone make me a nice anime sig? Preferably Helsing or something cool like that. Vampires are cool.

Heh, a chibi vampire might be cool too ^_~. I like my current sig, but it has a drawing in it i made myself a long time ago, so i'd like a really neat one.

EDIT: Dragons are also cool!

Here's...

NeoS.png

Dragons are cool indeed!

I was thinking of Freya in the setting of Burmecia (FFIX). That's a sig I'd treasure...

TaterChipMonster.png

Is that fine?

WHOA! Beautiful! I can hardly wait to put that in my own photobucket album. Thank you so much. :D I might start remixing Freya's theme just looking at this. I was about to look for pictures... But it would have been in vain.

Already saved it to my hard drive.

I was thinking of Freya in the setting of Burmecia (FFIX). That's a sig I'd treasure...

TaterChipMonster.png

Is that fine?

Nice.

Thanks Capt'n! Considering the few source image I managed to got of Burmecia, I think I did a good job!

BTW Capt'n, I wondered why you didnt edit the "A" on your sig to make it look like an "H". I was bored so...

capnhulk.png

Use it as you wish and feel free to completely ignore it! :) Anyway, it took me like 2 minutes to do so... meh! This one's for you bud!

i know this thread is probably kinda old but i would like any sig of master cheif washing covenant blood-stains off of a warthog or of samus staring down ridley (snes samus if possible)

I'm working on a sig right now for someone, but lately I can't work on these much unless it's the weekend; so if someone doesn't make one for you and you don't mind waiting until the weekend, I'll see what I can do.

Hey there guys, man it's been a while since I've been in here, but yeah the sigs are still looking awesome. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in whipping me up a new sig. Not that I am unhappy with the good Captain's work, but I was looking for something new. Anyway I was hoping to have something with the current games I'm playing which are Halo 2, MGS 3, Metroid Prime 2, and RE4. So something with Master Chief, Samus, Leon, and Snake would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys. If no one can do it, that's fine too. Ok later.