Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Okay, I have a request for a sig. I want to use these two pictures:

sflamingangryeyes2vw.th.jpg

vashogun16qm.th.jpg

I was looking for an animated picture of a pistol, but I couldn’t find one. If anyone can find a good picture of one (not necessarily of Vash the Stampede's gun), please use the one you find instead of the one I provided

I would like the picture of the eye to be on the left in the foreground, and the gun to be pointing towards the right in the background. I also want the sig overall to have a blue tint to it.

As for writing, I would like the phrase, “What lies between revenge and redemption?” to be in a blue cursive font (similar to the Vivaldi font in Microsoft WordPad) in the top right hand corner, preferably over the barrel of the gun. In the lower left hand corner, I want it to say, “Jam Stunna presents Sunset”, but I want the word Sunset to be bigger than the other words in the sentence, like this: "Jam Stunna presents Sunset", also in blue font, but not in the cursive font. Something a little more bold, I guess.

Whew, that was alot. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to undertake this request.

I will probably be shot for my uncreativity but meh. Here's...

JamStunna.png

Of course, you can wait for a more innovative one. I will not be upset, don't worry! :)

Okay, I have a request for a sig. I want to use these two pictures:

sflamingangryeyes2vw.th.jpg

vashogun16qm.th.jpg

I was looking for an animated picture of a pistol, but I couldn’t find one. If anyone can find a good picture of one (not necessarily of Vash the Stampede's gun), please use the one you find instead of the one I provided

I would like the picture of the eye to be on the left in the foreground, and the gun to be pointing towards the right in the background. I also want the sig overall to have a blue tint to it.

As for writing, I would like the phrase, “What lies between revenge and redemption?” to be in a blue cursive font (similar to the Vivaldi font in Microsoft WordPad) in the top right hand corner, preferably over the barrel of the gun. In the lower left hand corner, I want it to say, “Jam Stunna presents Sunset”, but I want the word Sunset to be bigger than the other words in the sentence, like this: "Jam Stunna presents Sunset", also in blue font, but not in the cursive font. Something a little more bold, I guess.

Whew, that was alot. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to undertake this request.

I will probably be shot for my uncreativity but meh. Here's...

JamStunna.png

Of course, you can wait for a more innovative one. I will not be upset, don't worry! :)

Wow, that is great. Thanks alot Joyzilla! I just have one quick question. How do I link to a site directly through the sig?

Hiya guys.

I'm kinda new to all this forum-life so I guess I need a nice sig

I have a pic here with a logo:

http://home.no/the-pup/circe.jpg

The thing is it's gonna be the right size and I need some text.

the text :

Composer, Gamer, Listener, Cheese-Lover and elected as "Geek#1" in Sweden

When I think about I would love this pic as a kinda faded background:

http://www.circe.com.au/images/circe-painting2.jpg

That's all folks

Thanks you VERY MUCH for doing this to all of us who can't do it ourselves for our own reasons *coughmacintosh,nomoneyandnoskillscough*

/Circe

(Edit)

Done with the first draft. I still need to smooth out some of the letter edges (trying hard to make that font readable on the picture), but tell me what you think.

circe-sig.jpg

I LOVE IT!

You guys are SMOOTH!

I can sure as hell take it as it is now but maybe you're right about the font being hard to read. if you've got time just post the final results later on :)

Thanks a TON for your help

I need a sig. Could you make one of the samurai with galsses fom Samurai Champloo and then my name. That's all I need. Thanks. And a blue, almost purple background. Like the color of his kimono. Thanks.

I know it misses something but I dont know what, so here's...

ZeroReiMaru.png

Thank you guys so much. I love it. But, how do I get it onto the message boards? This might sound n00bish, but I really don't know. Thanks again guys.

Taken from this thread:

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11654

-POSTING AN IMAGE IN A SIGNATURE-

• Right underneath Link, you should see a line of text the reads:

Search - Members - Register - Profile - You have no new messages - Log out [ YourHandle ]

Found it? Good. Now click on Profile.

Your profile is broken into THREE sections:

[ A ] Registration Information

[ B ] Profile Information

[ C ] Preferences

Under [ B ] Profile Information, your last option, JUST BEFORE [C] Preferences, is your "Signature" option. To the right of that, more or less in the center of your screen, is a little white box.

• From there, simply copy and paste your URL within Image Tags. Therefore, to show wurd.jpg as a SIGNATURE, it should look like this:

ocrsigfaq.jpg

• Scroll down, click "Submit", and you're done!

---

All you need to do is right click on the pic that Joyzilla posted and copy the address(Copy Image Location or something along those lines). Then in the profile just add in front of the address, and at the end of it.

So in this case;

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Joyzilla/ZeroReiMaru.png]

I would suggest saving the image and then uploading it at www.imageshack.us so that you aren't leeching Joyzillas bandwidth. I've taken the liberty of doing this for you.

[img=http://img41.echo.cx/img41/3064/zeroreimaru6zg.png]

Just copy that and put it in your profile. As Smoke said, only certain formats can be used, and bitmaps aren't one of them.

I want to make a sig for some one. Any one.

Not that I'm in any rush, but you could make me a Halloween sig if you feel like it. I'm gonna need one eventually. I'm not even gonna have any specifications. If you wanna do it just do whatever you feel like.

If you find the spare time, could I have a sig that has a theme of red and black, with BlitzKrieg somewhere on it? If yes, thank you.

I'm on it!

BTW, do you, by any chance, choose this username thinking of the Metallica cover song? Because a nice red & black Kill'em All themed sig could be awesome to do! 8)

If you find the spare time, could I have a sig that has a theme of red and black, with BlitzKrieg somewhere on it? If yes, thank you.

I'm on it!

BTW, do you, by any chance, choose this username thinking of the Metallica cover song? Because a nice red & black Kill'em All themed sig could be awesome to do! 8)

That's one of the reasons. :D

I really like the result of this one. Here's...

blitzkrieg1qm.png

And to those who know what I'm talking about, I designed this sig to look like Refelos style. Who would have thought huh? :D

hey capnhulk, i was wondering if you could give me a sig as well. if so just say so and i'll tell ya what i want on there. so if you can thank you very much.

You should go ahead and post what you want so anybody can take the request.

...good idea...anyways, i'm a sucker for Halo and well, oddly enough i really like Grunts (note the name). Well, if someone is willing to make me a sig, i would like to have a Grunt on there, and if possible, running around in circles. It's really kinda plain but, it cracks me up. And maybe someone could add something cool to it. So if anyone wants to do that for me, i would really be grateful. thanks.