Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Wondering if someone can take this screen, and instead of having the golden letters say "KONG" have them say "NODS". Thanks!

051303_dkc_ss-05.jpg

Do you have a higher quality picture? Or at least, any other picture? I can do it, but I'd like more to work with.

Wondering if someone can take this screen, and instead of having the golden letters say "KONG" have them say "NODS". Thanks!

051303_dkc_ss-05.jpg

Do you have a higher quality picture? Or at least, any other picture? I can do it, but I'd like more to work with.

I'm back! :) I'll try this out. Maybe I can nab a screen of my own emulator that looks nicer. We'll see what I can whip up.

051303_dkc_ss-05.jpg

I'm back! :) I'll try this out. Maybe I can nab a screen of my own emulator that looks nicer. We'll see what I can whip up.

Thanks for the help. I'm sorry Maco, I googled for that pic and it was the only one that was a sig-ish size and had the KONG letters on it. I'll search for another one, though.

Tripod doesn't allow direct linking.

As for the sig, Darkmarine, I don't think it's possible for me to do anything to make it better. If you can find some better source pictures like I asked for before then I might be able to help you out.

Got some freebies for all of you out there who want something in your sig. It's hosted right on OCR too.

Right click the image and go to properties to get the file location. Here are the images;

jaguar.giflynx.gifdreamcast.gifgameboy.gifgameboyadvance.gifgamecube.gifneogeo.gifnes.gifnintendo64.gifpc.gifplaystation.gifplaystation2.gif32x.gifsegacd.gifgamegear.gifsegagenesis.gifsegasaturn.gifsnes.gifpceduo.gifvirtualboy.gifx-box.gifarcade.gif

Yeah... they're small. Deal with it. :P

EDIT: I suppose that you could use these too.

This is it:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a365/Sig_shoppe/

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, emial me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

So it's confirmed that this is going to happen?

Edit- Below. I'll start on the sig as soon as I can.

Alright, I'm scrapping the idea with the KONG letters pic. If someone could just make me something with Deus Ex in it that has my sn, that would be fine. Surprise me!

nods.png

Dude, that pic was my fav one on google (yeah i google alot) Thanks you so freaking much. I like it lots, man. Nice job.

Edit:Eeer...uploaded it to picturetrails and now it seems OCR doesn't accept the old %7Boption%7D for sig pics...is this new?

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, emial me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

So it's confirmed that this is going to happen?

Edit- Below. I'll start on the sig as soon as I can.

Yes. I need material though. I'm not picky, just give me whatever. Open to all people. As an added not, if you e-mail me, make sure you put the subject as "sig shoppe" or something like that. Thanks.

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, emial me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want. Make sure to include "sig shoppe" or something like that in the subject line.

*7 pictures added.

EDIT: 10 more added by CaptHulk. Awesome stuff. And I divided the sigs into sections by who made them. If this is bad, I'll change it. I just want to give recognition where it is due.