Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

This is it:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a365/Sig_shoppe/

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, emial me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

Very cool idea :D I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, email me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

:!: 7 pictures added.

:arrow: 5 from Giga Zap Cannon

:arrow: 2 from Captain Hulk

Keep up the good work, and I encourage anyone else interested to please contribute. I want this to get big, and reach all different tastes.

I'd like to request a sig. I'd like it to be of a country side from a game with like a windmill somewhere. And then I want it to say SiloGamer in blurry letters somewhere.

Also, if someone wants to make it extra special, could you make it a gif where a few flowers move back and forth in the wind? This isn't necessary, but it would be sweet. Thanks in advance.

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, email me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

:!: 7 pictures added.

:arrow: 5 from Giga Zap Cannon

:arrow: 2 from Captain Hulk

Keep up the good work, and I encourage anyone else interested to please contribute. I want this to get big, and reach all different tastes.

I'm in to help whenever I can.

Meaning you'll contribute?If yes, just send them to my e-mail listed above. I'll take anything. Has anyone used any of these yet? I have yet to see one out there. Let me know if you spot one.

This is it:

:!: 4 pictures added by Giga Zap Cannon.

Hello again sig gods. Seeing as how I am no longer part of Team Justice, I think I need a new sig. I was thinking of something with Green Lantern, specifically Green Lantern:Rebirth which was drawn by Ethan Van Scriver. Definately some awesome GL art to be seen in there. Anyway if whoever decides to pick this one up needs some images let me know and I can try to find something I'd like I guess. Anyway thanks again guys, and thanks to whoever picks this up.

Hello again sig gods. Seeing as how I am no longer part of Team Justice, I think I need a new sig. I was thinking of something with Green Lantern, specifically Green Lantern:Rebirth which was drawn by Ethan Van Scriver. Definately some awesome GL art to be seen in there. Anyway if whoever decides to pick this one up needs some images let me know and I can try to find something I'd like I guess. Anyway thanks again guys, and thanks to whoever picks this up.

There's a Green Lantern sig in the sig shoppe by CapnHulk.

Yeah but it's not with Ethan Van Scriver art, and I forgot to mention this but I would like Hal Jordan. Thanks.

There's a Green Lantern sig in the sig shoppe by CapnHulk.

Yeah but it's not with Ethan Van Scriver art, and I forgot to mention this but I would like Hal Jordan. Thanks.

Just PM me some pictures, I really want to try my hands at this one. But since I dont have Paint Shop Pro anymore, I'll try to convert myself to Photoshop... I'm already feeling the betrayal I'm about to commit! Sorry PSP... sorry.... :(

This is it:

:!: 2 pictures added by Captain Hulk.

Friggin awesome I might add.

I'd like to request a sig. I'd like it to be of a country side from a game with like a windmill somewhere. And then I want it to say SiloGamer in blurry letters somewhere.

Also, if someone wants to make it extra special, could you make it a gif where a few flowers move back and forth in the wind? This isn't necessary, but it would be sweet. Thanks in advance.

Anybody?

This is it:

:!: 10 pictures added by Maco70.

(Yeah, I just refered to myself in the thrid person. Deal with it. :P )

Everything going ok with the converting to Photoshop Zilla? If you need any more pics let me know. Ok I'll leave you alone now.

No, everything's not ok...

I'm very uncomfortable with Photoshop right now and I don't think I'll be able to do your sig in a close delay so, if anyone want take it up, go for it. But I promise you to make that sig eventually.