Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Could I get a sig that is 48x400 sig with a theme of Chrono Trigger. Please put a 3 pixel border like the one on my current sig. Thanks.
Thought I should bump this...

Yes, please bump something that was just asked yesterday and was the second to last post up to a few minutes ago.

Here's your sig.

trytobepatientplease0pz.png

Sorry about that, I need to learn to be more pateint. I understand if you dont want to do my request anymore, I guess i will find time to do it on my own. Thanks for the sig anyway though.

Have pride in shitty knockoff work.

And thank you for the free sig that I embellished, maco!

EDIT: The shitty knockoff work being what I did below.

The crab with forks is a nice touch.

I've gotten a couple of sig requests in the sig_shoppe forum. I sent then your way. If they don't show up, you could always PM the little newblets. Havn't gotten anything from you regarding the shoppe in a long time. Not pushing or anything.. but if you do get bored...

I've gotten a couple of sig requests in the sig_shoppe forum. I sent then your way. If they don't show up, you could always PM the little newblets. Havn't gotten anything from you regarding the shoppe in a long time. Not pushing or anything.. but if you do get bored...

Maybe you should edit the thread title to "Sig Shoppe: free generic sigs." or something similar.

Maybe. :P I prolly will eventually, if the requests keep up.

I'd like a sig with a flaming background (Hopefully akin to the first level background of Castlevania: Dracula X) and I'd like Ken from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike to be to the left and I want him to do a flaming shoryuken then pose. I also want my name to the right, written as if someone had cut my name into a piece of paper. Thanx you all so much. I will wait any amount of time possible for this sig as long as I actually get it.

I would like to request a sig. These are the pictures I want to use:

karla21cu.th.jpg

(Karla)

art0240lr.th.jpg

(Karel)

I would like to have Karla on one side of the sig, and Karel on the other side. I want it to say somewhere on the sig "You can't escape your destiny..." For the overall color/style of the sig, I want it to look something like this:

karla2yj.th.png

This kind of font and color scheme.

This is a bit extra and I don't know how well it would work, but I would really appreaciate it if you could find a way to work this gif into the picture as well:

thumbnail.png

(Sorry, the gif doesn't show up here, but it will if you click on it)

I know it's alot, but thank you in advance to anyone who tries this sig.

Well, it's sad to see two of my fancy work on their way to retirement but it is part of the sigmaker's life, so be it.

Here's now for the request...

I would like to request a sig. These are the pictures I want to use:

karla21cu.th.jpg

(Karla)

art0240lr.th.jpg

(Karel)

I would like to have Karla on one side of the sig, and Karel on the other side. I want it to say somewhere on the sig "You can't escape your destiny..." For the overall color/style of the sig, I want it to look something like this:

karla2yj.th.png

This kind of font and color scheme.

This is a bit extra and I don't know how well it would work, but I would really appreaciate it if you could find a way to work this gif into the picture as well:

thumbnail.png

(Sorry, the gif doesn't show up here, but it will if you click on it)

I know it's alot, but thank you in advance to anyone who tries this sig.

Here goes...

jamstunna5sd.gif

I know I didnt went very far in the creative department. :? I basically took everything you supplied me with and blend them all together. But I like the result and hope you'll like it too!

While I love my sig and it'll always be close to my heart, I need a new one advertising my pirate-ness. Could someone please whip me up something with a Jolly Roger theme of some sort?

I'll do this one.

Anything specific you would like in it? Also, I'm no good at animation unless its basic.

I'd like a sig with a flaming background (Hopefully akin to the first level background of Castlevania: Dracula X) and I'd like Ken from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike to be to the left and I want him to do a flaming shoryuken then pose. I also want my name to the right, written as if someone had cut my name into a piece of paper. Thanx you all so much. I will wait any amount of time possible for this sig as long as I actually get it.

for emphasis, and to make sure no 1 forgets my request

If you can get me Ken's sprite I'll be happy to try this one for you.

If you can get me Ken's sprite I'll be happy to try this one for you.

Couldn't find, but this'll do.

ken-shoryuken.gif

From unmod.

Wow, this looks fucking horrible. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO USE THIS.

untitled1_copy3.gif

Instead, I'll post the snowflakes I wasted time on, so hopefully someone else will make something worth seeing.

flake.png

Not too bad. Maybe if they were slower, a tiny bit smaller and didn't go so straight.

Really nice sprites though.

I'd like a bit of movement in the sig. Anyone up to fixing Redshadow's edit up a bit?

From unmod.

untitled1_copy3.gif

Instead, I'll post the snowflakes I wasted time on, so hopefully someone else will make something worth seeing.

flake.png

Not too bad. Maybe if they were slower, a tiny bit smaller and didn't go so straight.

I'd like a bit of movement in the sig. Anyone up to fixing Redshadow's edit up a bit?

I tried a little something but I'm still a n00b at animated gif... I added a background to better show the snow storm effect thingy.

supremespleen0lw.gif

From unmod.

untitled1_copy3.gif

flake.png

I tried a little something but I'm still a n00b at animated gif... I added a background to better show the snow storm effect thingy.

supremespleen0lw.gif

That's hotness. I'm gonna alternate between you and Hulks effort. Thanks to you both!

i know this is a HUGE request, but can someone please make me a sig that is an animated gif of Leon from RE4, where he throws the knife thru Salazar's(i think) hand. and at the end it would be like, "LEOWNED!"

or some other clip from RE4 where Leon is massively owning someone. that would be awesome. my photoshop skills=teh suck. thanx.

I sorta posted here and in the other thread in Unmod, so sorry...

anywho

If I could get a sig with sephiroth or with an electric guitar (bass, 6 string, fender style or gibson style, whatever.) or a JOLT or BAWLS sig! lol

anything is fine

I'd prefer to have it be banner style (which is almost exclusivly [sp? I liked the spell check on other forums I visit.] what I see around here)

Time for a new sig. I changed my name back to lionaje soooo:

I would like a sig with a camo feel to it, with my name, and the sentance "The hunt is on" in somewhere.. Oh yeah, and this too =)

Kalasnikov%20AK-47.jpg

Here goes...

Lionage.png

I think its missing something but I cant figure what. I dont know... But I put some work on it and I wouldnt want to waste this. Also, notice the AK47 lettering in the background, I manage to put two layer of it, one straight and one inclined and both are readable. I'm proud of this unimportant detail and want to let you know! 8)