Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

alright i'd like a sig with Rufus from Final fantasy VII, Now in the Background I want a Dark Green Background that has Like Stars that Twinkle (If possible), and then have in Small Print "Hiru No Tsuki..." then Put my name in the corner.

For Rufus, Just take his head and as much of the body that you can... i'd prefer this picture...

http://www.darknessrising.com/Doujinshi/FF7/rufus3c.jpg

thanks alot

Slight edit.

gnu15165dj.png

Just cleaned up those scanlines, since...the first ones looked pretty bad.

The one on the right looks pixelated.

More like a manga that was scanned.

Eh, it's the look I wanted for it, but I had to play with the contrast to get it right, and the image lost a little quality in doing that...and..it seemed like too much work to clean up, particularly when the Cap'n's looked better anyways. :P

im lookin for a sig!

ive used photoshop before.. but the sigs you guys put together here look pretty awesome i think, and would blow anything i could doodle together out of the water!

id love for a sig with Ichigo (from bleach of course) with his hollow mask on.. but not a close up shot, one from a distance showing his whole kimono outfit with sword (sorry i cant remember the name from the show right now)

anyways heres close up pic with him and the mask just for references sake

http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/images/bleach/bleach19p.jpg

thanks in advance for anyone able to slap this together

i wouldnt need my nick on though.. gotta keep it clean

I'd love a sig using the crap from my favorite game of all time, san francisco rush 2049.

here's a link to the cover of the box art from the game: http://juegosyvideos.com/Catalogo/San_Francisco_Rush_2049_NTSC_FRONT1.jpg

if someone with their mad skills could drop my handle(in the font that they have on the box) where it says "Rush" and get rid of San Francisco and 2049, and the stupid dreamcast logo, I would love them forever. if you make other embellishments, that's cool too.

thanks, guys.

I'd love a sig using the crap from my favorite game of all time, san francisco rush 2049.

here's a link to the cover of the box art from the game: http://juegosyvideos.com/Catalogo/San_Francisco_Rush_2049_NTSC_FRONT1.jpg

if someone with their mad skills could drop my handle(in the font that they have on the box) where it says "Rush" and get rid of San Francisco and 2049, and the stupid dreamcast logo, I would love them forever. if you make other embellishments, that's cool too.

thanks, guys.

Here's a quick take on it...

DarfaceX.png

Feel free to inform me of any further details you want, if needed!

Joyzilla: How do you get rid of logos, etc. without taking away any of the original picture behind it?

I need to do that to a few pictures (nothing illegal).

For example, if I wanted to, how would I get rid of that ESRB rating?

Personally, I do it slowly and painfully, via the eyedropper, a pencil, and a bunch of blurring, sharpening, and smudging. It works well, but takes forever.

Joyzilla: How do you get rid of logos, etc. without taking away any of the original picture behind it?

I need to do that to a few pictures (nothing illegal).

For example, if I wanted to, how would I get rid of that ESRB rating?

For this kind of work, I always use the ole trusty clone brush. You must try to recreate what is behind the thing you want removed and use the clone brush to use some part of the same pic as bases for the colors, tint, luminosity, textures, etc.

I have a sig request to make. However, I've decided to post a couple of the pics I would like incorporated into it the sig:

2684698677.jpg

arnold_schwarzenegger_3.jpg

I also would like the American flag used, along with flames (not an American flag SET aflame, mind you) to signify pillaging. Finally, I would like this caption:

"...and we shall hear the lamentations of their women.."

Thanks!

megamancopy2pt.png

I didn't put your name on it. I'll remedy that fact if you want it on there.

this is perfect, if you would put my name on it I wil definatley use it :D

you guys rock

Unfortunately, the video card on my main PC crapped out, so I won't be able to edit the image for a while.

I've got it.

Do you want your name in E-Tank letters? :)

I'll fix this my self