Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

After some speaking and advice by a close friend, here is an updated version. Hope you like it! :)

elpollodiablo22ki.png

:D:D:D Awesome, man!

I love it, thanks!!

Now...on to figuring out how to attach it...

Thanks again SilentShout :) !

Your welcome! :D:D:D

As I never say, "Give 'em what they want!".

Also, why don't people request more siggys? Is it because *most* of the people here already have one?

please don't think I am being picky, or needy, but I would like to fist off that capin hulk(yes, capin) and all the others who worked on my currnt sig. secondly, I would like to request another sig.

heres what I need:

a man on his knees broken by grace.

the words: "Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani?"

and a cross in the backround.

please, I would love to have a sig like this.

please don't think I am being picky, or needy, but I would like to fist off that capin hulk(yes, capin) and all the others who worked on my currnt sig. secondly, I would like to request another sig.

heres what I need:

Here goes...

GNU1516.png

I worked with some weird sourcepics but I implemented all you asked for in it. Hope it will do the trick! :)

heres what I need:

Here goes...

GNU1516.png

I worked with some weird sourcepics but I implemented all you asked for in it. Hope it will do the trick! :)

wow this is perfect thank you

Hey there, i desperatly need a sig...

Here's the general idea:

It's a castlevania Dawn of Sorrow sig. I'd like it to have a DoS background (the castle, a room, whatever) and the game's main characters like they appear in the end creadits (sprite form, all lined up, Hammer, Genya, Soma, Mina, Julius and Yoko) and my user name over them. Below the phrase "Linkman25, supported by the best." would be there!

Sry i cant get any pics...but you great sig makers should be able to tackle this! If you can't do it, make a simple Dawn of Sorrow sig anyway please.

Thanks for reading!

Here's the general idea:

It's a castlevania Dawn of Sorrow sig. I'd like it to have a DoS background (the castle, a room, whatever) and the game's main characters like they appear in the end creadits (sprite form, all lined up, Hammer, Genya, Soma, Mina, Julius and Yoko) and my user name over them. Below the phrase "Linkman25, supported by the best." would be there!

Sry i cant get any pics...but you great sig makers should be able to tackle this! If you can't do it, make a simple Dawn of Sorrow sig anyway please.

Thanks for reading!

About those pics, i got them.

somaaria1ag.th.png

somadawn4fj.th.jpg

Sry for the bad quality of the first one, i had to re-size it but you can find it in its original form here: http://www.allrpg.com/games/castlevaniaaria/index.php3?i=2&page=artwork&type=1&u=1&totalimages=8

If you could join them in a cool way, i'd appreciate it. If you can't get them together in one image then just do the Aria of Sorrow one. If you do both, get the words Past over the aria one and Future over the sorrow one and Linkman25 in the middle. Have it look kinda blueish and melancholic or give it a sleek look.

Thanks in advance

I know that a few months ago I asked for a sig but could someone come up with a sig containing this:

(use this gif) Megaman%20Zero%202_Zero%20walking%20under%20the%20sun.gif I only need zero though. I would like him walking across a snowfield with the day turning to night, then back to day again. Also I would like my name "Bladewind" in there. (written with steel bars (you know like in the terminator) in the bottom right corner.)(without "The Truthful" or "The Honorable" in it of course.)

Thanks in advance. I'm only a novice photoshopper so I can't do this sort of thing yet. and yes, I'd like it animated plz.

Can someone please make an sig of Usagi Yojimbo for me? I will really appreciate it! :D

usagi.jpg <--- Use this picture if ya can.

I take this request with enthusiasm cause Usagi Yojimbo rocks!

I'll probly make one too, 'cause...he really does.

Don't be surprised if Joyzilla's is better though. ^_^

Here's the general idea:

Thanks for reading!

About those pics, i got them.

somaaria1ag.th.png

somadawn4fj.th.jpg

Sry for the bad quality of the first one, i had to re-size it but you can find it in its original form here: http://www.allrpg.com/games/castlevaniaaria/index.php3?i=2&page=artwork&type=1&u=1&totalimages=8

If you could join them in a cool way, i'd appreciate it. If you can't get them together in one image then just do the Aria of Sorrow one. If you do both, get the words Past over the aria one and Future over the sorrow one and Linkman25 in the middle. Have it look kinda blueish and melancholic or give it a sleek look.

Thanks in advance

Here goes...

Linkman25.png

^

Nice.

Though YOUR style is totally more work than mine. ^^

Actually, my style is LESS work than usual sigmakers. Ask any other skilled sigmakers, they will tell you the same thing. A fitting term describing me would be a minimalistic artist! I don't do much but I do it fairly well.