Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

It depends... A simple common one can take between 15 to 30 min. But complicated one can take 1 or 2 hours to make (The Seppuku by Chainsaw sig comes to mind...)

But keep in mind that I have the reputation to work unusualy fast so don't compare to me because I'm not a good standard to rely one.

I know that a few months ago I asked for a sig but could someone come up with a sig containing this:

(use this gif) Megaman%20Zero%202_Zero%20walking%20under%20the%20sun.gif I only need zero though. I would like him walking across a snowfield with the day turning to night, then back to day again. Also I would like my name "Bladewind" in there. (written with steel bars (you know like in the terminator) in the bottom right corner.)(without "The Truthful" or "The Honorable" in it of course.)

Thanks in advance. I'm only a novice photoshopper so I can't do this sort of thing yet. and yes, I'd like it animated plz.

Who is the hottie in your sig Joyzilla? :wink:

I know that a few months ago I asked for a sig but could someone come up with a sig containing this:

(use this gif) Megaman%20Zero%202_Zero%20walking%20under%20the%20sun.gif I only need zero though. I would like him walking across a snowfield with the day turning to night, then back to day again. Also I would like my name "Bladewind" in there. (written with steel bars (you know like in the terminator) in the bottom right corner.)(without "The Truthful" or "The Honorable" in it of course.)

Thanks in advance. I'm only a novice photoshopper so I can't do this sort of thing yet. and yes, I'd like it animated plz.

I dont know, ask Rent about it, she did the sig so she must know!

she? What if it IS Rent...? :)

she? What if it IS Rent...? :)

I wouldnt have said "she" if she wasn't a girl. She's my adopted pupil, so I must know these things. And if I was capable of doing a moving snowy field, I would gladly take your sig request. Two person I know here who could do you a fabulous animated sig with this are The Coop and The Wingless but, I think they're not into the collective sigmakin' business... Probably because their own sig took already a lot of work, doing so for other would take too much time. But it's just a speculation...

Your absolutely right dude. And they are also more inclined to doing sigs for other. But creating a pixelized moving background is really The Coop and Wingless hunting territory IMO. And I'm sure we forgot many others who could anyway...

Wow. Ok. How about just using this Megaman%20Zero%203_Zero(Alt%202)%20-%20Stance.gif with zero standing in his little idle stance in a background of snow. (like on top of a mountain) No moving background, just zero, standing on a snowy mountain with my name "Bladewind" written in steel letters on the bottom right corner. (The text should be in the same area as it is in my current sig) Because frankly, I don't want to wait on The Coop getting here. It'll be spring by that time and my sig will be useless then. :roll:

Please remember, animating something takes a LOT of time and skill. It's really annoying when some jackass comes in here and asks for something very time consuming and then gets uppity when someone won't fulfill their request.

If you aren't satisfied with which the way things are done around here then you could always consider getting Photoshop, or Imageready or one of many programs and learn how to make your own sig. Animated or not.

Please remember, animating something takes a LOT of time and skill. It's really annoying when some jackass comes in here and asks for something very time consuming and then gets uppity when someone won't fulfill their request.

If you aren't satisfied with which the way things are done around here then you could always consider getting Photoshop, or Imageready or one of many programs and learn how to make your own sig. Animated or not.

I'm not trying to be uppity, sorry, I just don't want to wait for The Coop or Wingless. I could create my own sig if my evil photoshop program would allow me to put the gif in the pic I made. Once I figure that out it should be fine. I even got an animatior program...

Your absolutely right dude. And they are also more inclined to doing sigs for other. But creating a pixelized moving background is really The Coop and Wingless hunting territory IMO. And I'm sure we forgot many others who could anyway...

Wow. Ok. How about just using this Megaman%20Zero%203_Zero(Alt%202)%20-%20Stance.gif with zero standing in his little idle stance in a background of snow. (like on top of a mountain) No moving background, just zero, standing on a snowy mountain with my name "Bladewind" written in steel letters on the bottom right corner. (The text should be in the same area as it is in my current sig) Because frankly, I don't want to wait on The Coop getting here. It'll be spring by that time and my sig will be useless then. :roll:

Here goes...

bladewind4xp.gif

I know, I know... It may look awfully familiar with the SuperTKO one but I frankly think that it's not a bad thing (considering the fact that I consider the SuperTKO sig to be one of my best work to date). I may work on a REDUX version of this sig later so... in any case, I hope it will do the trick for now. :)

Here goes...

bladewind4xp.gif

I know, I know... It may look awfully familiar with the SuperTKO one but I frankly think that it's not a bad thing (considering the fact that I consider the SuperTKO sig to be one of my best work to date). I may work on a REDUX version of this sig later so... in any case, I hope it will do the trick for now. :)

NICE! Nice! captures the winter theme here perfectly!

s. Can you make it look like its frozen Under a sheet of ice and write [Th] . ColdFront embossed at the bottom?

PLz and Ty

040223m4a18fi.jpg

I know people have done this, but thats not really what i'm looking for =(

Here goes...

TheHitman.png

I have tried to make the font embossed but it didnt worked quite well with this sig so I made it like this instead...

Hi. Well I'm looking for a sig for my myspace.com acct.

Don't know if you guys are familar with myspace but a memember here: Jam Stunna, has a really tight sig and I wanted to know if someone here could resize it and put my name: Shabazz, insteada Jam Stunna's on it.

Here's Jams sig...

JamStunnaSig.gif

the only thing is it has to be:

the size should be: width:435px; height:75px.

I currently have the whole sig (440 x 140) fit into the 435x75 space alotted in myspace, but a small part of it is cut out.

Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks alot.

p.s. if you need to "see" what Im talking about. the sig is on my myspace profile at: myspace.com/encino.

Its right at the top, give the page 2mins to load.

Thx

`peace

...I have a new name... and I want a new Sig!

Seriousely though, I did this one up in Paint in about ten minutes. I would appreciate a more proffesional look.

The border going around the entire sig is the electron configuration of uncharged Astantine. I would like to keep that bordering the entire sig...

Also Astantia (my screen) should be centered and I like the three rings (if you have a nice suggestion for that, it's definitely changeable!)

The At and 85 on the side are just the Atomic symbol and number for Astantine. I would like those (together or seperate) anywhere on the sig, even backwards or upside down, I don't care.

The 210 AMU is 210 Atomic Mass Units... which I also like, but isn't a must.

The cross is a nice addition, but is not necesary, I just had to fill space.

The color scheme, black red and white, I like a lot. But am definitely open to suggestions!

Other than those things, do whatever you want! I really am humble suggesting this, and full credit will be given... I just want a nice sig sitting at the bottom of my posts...

Thanks in advance for even reading this request, and thanks for any help. (Man I wish I had photoshop...)

Seriousely though, I did this one up in Paint in about ten minutes.

astantia5kp.png

I would appreciate a more proffesional look.

The border going around the entire sig is the electron configuration of uncharged Astantine. I would like to keep that bordering the entire sig...

Also Astantia (my screen) should be centered and I like the three rings (if you have a nice suggestion for that, it's definitely changeable!)

The At and 85 on the side are just the Atomic symbol and number for Astantine. I would like those (together or seperate) anywhere on the sig, even backwards or upside down, I don't care.

The color scheme, black red and white, I like a lot. But am definitely open to suggestions!

Other than those things, do whatever you want! I really am humble suggesting this, and full credit will be given... I just want a nice sig sitting at the bottom of my posts...

Thanks in advance for even reading this request, and thanks for any help. (Man I wish I had photoshop...)

Here goes...

Astantia.png

Seriousely though, I did this one up in Paint in about ten minutes.

astantia5kp.png

I would appreciate a more proffesional look.

Here goes...

Astantia.png

Nice.