Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

to the relief of many. I finally wish to get rid of the seizure sig. that sig is an edit by joyzilla-

DarfaceX.jpg.

I do, however, wish to change my forum name to "The Existentialist"

In reference to that, I provide the following picture of Albert Camus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Camus.JPG

and

http://online.chabotcollege.edu/shildreth/isls/gifs/camus-albert-03.jpg

finally, I would want a "theme" of loss in a meaningless world, if possible. Think of the vibe in, say, ICO, as what I'd be going after there. Part of that would probably be the use of the font in the Chrono Trigger title screen with the words in the title being swept away.

Also, here is the original cover to san fransisco rush 2049: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004TTTQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

that's a lot of random ideas. I'll be VERY pleased if anyone can pull ANYTHING like that off.

Hi, I am new to the site and would like a sig

I would like it to display the Victoria Cross(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/AzureUSMC/victoria_cross_medal.jpg) and the Medal of Honor(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/AzureUSMC/navy2moh.jpg)

It should also have my name, Valour, diplayed. You don't have to use the links I provided, it should be pretty easy to find pics of those.

Also, If possible I would like there to be some image of valour in the background

I found this sig, but I'm not into the whole stealing thing, so perhaps yu can use it as some insipiration. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/AzureUSMC/A_Coy.gif(In my opinion that is a pretty epic sig)

I am leaving the theme/colour scheme/etc up to you. I hope you will be able to make me a great sig, thanks in advance :)

Hallo?

I´m not requesting a sig here, so this may be a little off-topic, but I got problems with photoshop. The Type Tool doesn´t work. Whenever I chose it and tries to use it, it just shows that square little dot. No blinking line that shows that you now can write something.

It doesn´t even work when I make a brand new paper, but it does work on other works I´ve done before, but how good is that?

Can you please help me?

I have seen that there is a fair ammount of talented artists as well as musicians in these forums. I was therfore wondering if any of you could make a Guild banner for the World of Warcraft guild Animosity on the Arthas server. this would be very appreciated. The banner should be roughly 700Wx160H. Thank you for any and all help in this matter

I recently decided to change my name to CooL BreeZe. Now, I need a sig to fit.

I don't really have any kind of preference, except it has to have some BLUE in it.

Also, if anyone can find this for me, I really want a little movie or whatever you call it of Brian from "Family Guy" doing the "Peanut Butter & Jelly" dance in that crazy ass bananna suit. I almost pissed my pants laughing at that.

Those of you who watch Family Guy as faithfully as I do should know what I'm talking about.

Thanks and good luck.

I recently decided to change my name to CooL BreeZe. Now, I need a sig to fit.

I don't really have any kind of preference, except it has to have some BLUE in it.

Also, if anyone can find this for me, I really want a little movie or whatever you call it of Brian from "Family Guy" doing the "Peanut Butter & Jelly" dance in that crazy ass bananna suit. I almost pissed my pants laughing at that.

Those of you who watch Family Guy as faithfully as I do should know what I'm talking about.

Thanks and good luck.

coolbreezecopy9dl.png

How's this?

I just beat Fire Emblem 6, so I want a new sig to commemorate it. I'd like to use these images:

royflameslash7qd.gif

roy4fo.th.png

idun7qx.th.png

idoundragonform2jk.th.jpg

As before, I want the picture of Roy to be on one side in the background, with his gif on that side as well. On the other side I want Idoun's human picture, with the dragon in the foreground. If possible, I would like the dragon's gif to be in the sig. Here's a link to it:

Dark Dragon link

I want it to be in the same style as my current sig, except I want the new phrase to say, "Beyond the darkness lies the light".

Thanks to anyone who tries this.

EDIT: I was thinking that maybe it might be better if this sig was purple or blue or some color that would better match the sprite for the Dark Dragon, but I'll leave that up to whoever tries this sig.

oo6le.png

dragongem0wq.png

Could someone plz remove and make transparent the background of the first picture just leaving the guy (and removing the "home" if you can) then shrinking him and putting him on the left side of the second pic in front of the castle?

When cropping the guy can you focus on the face and finger... and you can strech the left panel to fit him in... well not stretch... continue the starry background... and if you could actually make the in-between spaces of the panels actually transparent that would be cool too

thank you

- from unmod sig thread, plz make this

Okay, well obviously I am new (post count says all). But I was wondering if someone could create me a sig? Now I don't have a specific idea in mind, but I wouldn't oppose to someone else having an idea for it. That sort of detail could be left up to the artist and I would really appreciate it. Thanks to whomever chose to do this for me.

Okay, well obviously I am new (post count says all). But I was wondering if someone could create me a sig? Now I don't have a specific idea in mind, but I wouldn't oppose to someone else having an idea for it. That sort of detail could be left up to the artist and I would really appreciate it. Thanks to whomever chose to do this for me.

Here goes alittle something...

Kendra.gif

or maybe this...

Kendra2.gif

Making the picture bigger results in some nasty looking distortion, so you're stuck with it at that size. Personally, I think it's fine the way it is. Most people don't like them being so big as to be intrusive and distracting.

There's an animated gif of what you're looking for in Unmod as well as several other places on the web.