Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I'd like to request a small sig (like the size of the kirby project sigs). I don't care what it uses in the way of images, color, etc, but I want it to say "#ocrwip bitch"

I suck at image editing butI think just the phrase calls for a kind of "gangsta" look... maybe a brick wall with the words "#ocrwip bitch"

grafitied... and on the side a thug holding a mouse or keyboar od something

Greetings one and all. I would love it if someone made me a sig for this site. I've seen some of the work you guys have done, and I'm quite impressed.

I don't really have any idea for what would be in the sig itself, though i would like there to be some kind of mysticism about it.

Thanks!

If someone has the time, I'd greatly appreciate a sig. I don't have a real firm idea in mind as to what I want (though that gives you a lot more freedom I guess), but any image along the lines of S.W.A.T. or CovertOps would be good. Then again, if someone decides to take my request but has a totally different theme in mind, that would probably work too.

Thanks in advance.

[edit:]I thought a little more about it and was thinking perhaps you could use this image as a starting point:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4825/geistgrunts3iy.jpg

Using one of the grunts as the base and perhaps adding a transparency so it looks as if he is disappearing. Maybe add the phrase "Lock it down" somewhere in the background. Or maybe I'm just a nub and should leave the sig making to you guys >.> Your call. thanks again.

Hey there! Just wondering if you guys could do me a Christmas sig.

I was planning on taking a humoristic approach to it.

I'm thinking of a Resident Evil 4 sig, with either this image:

11124977994829ff.jpg

Or one similar to it.

And i want it to say somthing in the lines of:

"This holiday... Share a little."

It can be with this phrase and image, or you could play with it, as long as the main concept is Leon either taking or dealing damage (or about to) and it's about sharing. Any image you want, any pharse you want.

Also, try to give a christmas-y spin to the image itself and my name (Linkman25) could be very faded, or non-existent.

Remember, you can discard this image completely, or resize it. You have total control.

Thank you for reading, and i hope someone takes this up.

Greetings one and all. I would love it if someone made me a sig for this site. I've seen some of the work you guys have done, and I'm quite impressed.

I don't really have any idea for what would be in the sig itself, though i would like there to be some kind of mysticism about it.

Thanks!

tamwyn0wv.png

i leave the other one to Joy and is crafting need.

Well, thank you sir!

If someone has the time, I'd greatly appreciate a sig. I don't have a real firm idea in mind as to what I want (though that gives you a lot more freedom I guess), but any image along the lines of S.W.A.T. or CovertOps would be good. Then again, if someone decides to take my request but has a totally different theme in mind, that would probably work too.

Thanks in advance.

[edit:]I thought a little more about it and was thinking perhaps you could use this image as a starting point:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4825/geistgrunts3iy.jpg

Using one of the grunts as the base and perhaps adding a transparency so it looks as if he is disappearing. Maybe add the phrase "Lock it down" somewhere in the background. Or maybe I'm just a nub and should leave the sig making to you guys >.> Your call. thanks again.

Here goes...

Stealthshark.png

I know it's not exactly what you have requested, sorry 'bout that. Hope you'll like it anyway...

Thanks!

tamwyn0wv.png

Thanks! That will do very nicely.

This request is on behalf of Team OverClocked ReMix -Folding@Home and I think that it would be useful to have a good looking signature in order to attract more people towards this project. So if anyone is willing to create a signature for us, please do so. And I would like to have images such as this in our signature, though there are more beautiful 3d DNA models out there. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Here is a more aesthetically pleasing DNA model.

Adding two more images for the sake of creativity.

Any chance one of you eejits could make me a bastardin' good sig?

Got two pics here you can crop from, any would do (although a mix of both would be great) and if you just write Jaunty on it or somethin' I'll be singin' yer praises.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Stuaval/ShadowMan2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Stuaval/ShadowmanTed.jpg

Ta in advance for anyone who puts time into this!