Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Hey, guys and girls. I'd like to request a sig similar to the one I alreadyy have if possible, just not as crappy ass looking.

Please:

-Use Sagat, Akuma, Ken, or Ryu (or some combination of them)

-feel free to get rid of the text, but tell me if you want to add something new.

thanks in advance

Hey, guys and girls. I'd like to request a sig similar to the one I alreadyy have if possible, just not as crappy ass looking.

Please:

-feel free to get rid of the text, but tell me if you want to add something new.

thanks in advance

broken1ah.png

Please:

thanks in advance

broken1ah.png

This is great, Doulifee (sorry, forgot how to type accents). If you have any other sigs, I'd like to see them, otherwise, I'll be outting this in my sig soon.

Could someone make me something of the .gif I have in my sig currently?

Ideally, I'd like something to happen to Mario and have the egg say something stupid about it and have someone just slap my name on it somewhere, but whatever you can come up with is cool.

Thanks love you bye

I'd like to make a request if I could. I'd just like a sig with my name in it, maybe 300 x 100.

Black metallic background, with FlickerBlade outlined in crimson. Just leave the insides of the letters open, to where the background fills them in.

I think that's it, so any help provided will be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to make a request if I could. I'd just like a sig with my name in it, maybe 300 x 100.

Black metallic background, with FlickerBlade outlined in crimson. Just leave the insides of the letters open, to where the background fills them in.

It's not so hot, so I won't be offended if you don't use it.

flicker1os.png

It's not so hot, so I won't be offended if you don't use it.

flicker1os.png

Naw, it's awesome! I'll fly it with pride! Thanks alot, I think it looks pretty swank, myself!

I've saved it to my photobucket account, so you can delete it if you want.

If you're new to the site and want a sig then here's the place to sign up.
While I'm not new to the site by any stretch of the term, I do suck hardcore at Photoshop so I'm wondering if someone would like to do a simple one for me. Basically I want what's in my current sig to look good. I based the idea off of a shirt Edge wears (WWE wrestler if you didn't know). Here's his for reference:

76029X.JPG

Basically I'd want it like the front of the shirt but with a seven pointed star and the "R" in the center lowercase (otherwise the whole "lowercase 'r' superstar" thing wouldn't make sense). Thanks!

I dont think anyone wants to. After all, you are basically asking someone to create a new scene out of an existing one. I dont know exactly how much work it would take to do your request, but it looks like it could be quite a bit of work.

You had no luck in Unmod, but it looks like it might just be the same here. Sorry nodspaw.

Hello sigmakers. Time for more harassment from a needy sigless person. :)

This background, with a Kirby somewhere around there. This is a bunch of Kirby sprites, animated would be nice. My name should also be in there of course. I like how it looks in this font, but anything is good, as long as it's pink. Embellishment is encouraged everywhere! Just make it not look bad. I tried to make my own sig... it was a mess.

Anyone that can come up with anything using that basic stuff, but not using the game sprites, would be much loved. :)

Hello sigmakers. Time for more harassment from a needy sigless person. :)

This background, with a Kirby somewhere around there. This is a bunch of Kirby sprites, animated would be nice. My name should also be in there of course. I like how it looks in this font, but anything is good, as long as it's pink. Embellishment is encouraged everywhere! Just make it not look bad. I tried to make my own sig... it was a mess.

Anyone that can come up with anything using that basic stuff, but not using the game sprites, would be much loved. :)

mwwcopy4et.png