Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Some kind of circus-y font with my handle over a lame emo picture of X and Zero back to back. Blue is preferred, but other dark colors are great. I'll give you .03 if I like it, .02 if I don't.

I cant find an "emo" picture of the two standing back to back. How about you provide the source image you would like one of us to use.

All I could find was:

normal_mmx620x2020zero.jpg

Oh and *bump*

Some kind of circus-y font with my handle over a lame emo picture of X and Zero back to back. Blue is preferred, but other dark colors are great. I'll give you .03 if I like it, .02 if I don't.

I cant find an "emo" picture of the two standing back to back. How about you provide the source image you would like one of us to use.

All I could find was:

normal_mmx620x2020zero.jpg

Oh and *bump*

That's actually better than the one I had in mind. A darker, almost matte background and the circus-y tag would be just incongruous enough to work. The image might have to be shrunk a little, though.

Okay Chuckles, Here you are:

Chuckles1.jpg

Chuckles2.jpg

The first has the most circus-y font I could find, the other is an alternative font. Any changes you would like me to make?

HaWWtz!

The first font would look even more amazing perhaps if it had a sort of "sheen" on it, almost as if you had paused the X intro screen right as the words go "ka-ching" and shine all purty like.

Hotness +1.

I'm interested in getting a sig, if any of you experienced signature makers have time for me. Basically all I want is a nice coldish signature, something with either ice or snow or both, but has a soft touch to it with the word Fiendofthenorth (all as one word) in the bottom right. Possibly some kind of effect on the text, such as a shine that goes along it, or possibly shimmering? Thanks much in advance.

I'm interested in getting a sig, if any of you experienced signature makers have time for me. Basically all I want is a nice coldish signature, something with either ice or snow or both, but has a soft touch to it with the word Fiendofthenorth (all as one word) in the bottom right. Possibly some kind of effect on the text, such as a shine that goes along it, or possibly shimmering? Thanks much in advance.

Fiendnorth.png

Now that one ain't at all shabby, though I'm kinda looking for a lighter background color, and I'm not too interested in any characters in the front. So actually, kinda like a nice snowy desktop background kind of look. That picture does look awesome to start though, thanks for taking the time on this Doulifee. I really appreciate the time all you signature makers put into making all of us lazy forum goers awesome sigs.

Err, I realized I kinda got sidetracked one what I wanted, I have a tendency to ramble on as it gets late, basically to sum up

No anime stuff, just a nice background

Lighter background color, (possibly a nice shade of blue? go with what you think works) the design is pretty nice though, just make it a little more smooth if possible. Thanks again for your time!

I'd like a sig for my user name.

Obviously, I want a Yellow colored Yoshi in it, I guess a yellow color scheme for the whole thing. With text "YellowYoshi" on it, without the quotes. Here's an image: http://yoshi.2yr.net/pics/yellow-yoshi-plush.jpg

If that's too big I can look for another one if you want. You don't have to include the whole thing, maybe just the top half of Yoshi if you prefer. Whatever you think woudl work. Thanks in advance.