Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

It's nice to see a new face helping out. Those are some slick sigs you've got, II Cozmix II. I especially liked the Shinobi one.

If you care to, why dont you contribute some of your blank ( non-specific and nameless) sigs to Maco70's sig collection. Basically a bunch of the sig makers create non-specific sigs for random people to use if they find something they like. Don't feel pressured to contribute if you dont want to, but if you do, then PM your sigs to Maco70 and he'll stick your work there too.

Oh, and welcome to OCR, II Cozmix II. You too Yellow Yoshi :)

• 2 weeks later...
mbom.jpg

And I who just thought that I've gotten good at this stuff, but this is incredible. Was just a little curious about this image, is the quote from the lyrics of Marching Bands of Manhattan by Death Cab For Cutie?

Thank you! Yes, it's from that song. It's an amazing song... I'm not too into "emo" labeled music, but their stuff is pretty dang cool and relaxing. This is by far one of my best sigs I've ever made, I'm very proud of it :D

Oh shit, totally forgot. Hang on a sec.

Edit: Sorry about all that:

Axlesig.jpg

Hope this is what you were looking for, let me know if you want any changes or tweaks etc.

The winningest sig that's ever won enough to be my sig. Thanks. :D

I'm glad ya like it Axle. :)

I'm looking for kind of sig. Hopefully, one with with rain or cloudy attribute. May some one help me out?

This one's for you. I tried to follow the rain theme, but it became more of a water and ice kind of thing. Hope thats okay with you.

Anyhow, if there are any changes you would like me to make, let me know:

Kulawatersig1.jpg