Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Look at my sig. Dancing Blue Boy, one.

Look at this:

pato.gif

Now mend the two together with a bouncing XELEBES in between them, also, background can fade between the blue and the yellow for a hella awesome green. Synchronise as best as you can.

That little yellow duck is funny as hell. Is there anything else like that somewhere in the same size range? I would like to put a little something off to the side of my sig. I prefer something that is dancing.

Photoshop, paint shop pro or Gimp. and lot of training

Thanks. I might give sig-making a try.

...Seriously, how do you guys even begin to make sigs? What programs do you use? How do you find all of these cool textures?

Someone please answer. I'm dying to know, really. Because if I can figure out how to do this type of thing, I'd be a happy man.

There isnt one particular way to make a sig, there are so many ways of going about it. Personally, I use the smudge tool to shape the designs in my sigs. Then I work in several gradient layers, add some overlaying and coloring and I adjust the lighting on the background to match the render to give it a more natural look (i.e. making the bg dark and shadowy to match the shadowy render)

Then I use whatever blending effects on the render to work them in with the bg as I see fit.

Remember, you can always use tutorials to get the ball rolling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By the way, can anybody tell me how you guys make these cool ass sigs? I would like to give it a try one day and stop bugging you guys.

Photoshop, paint shop pro or Gimp. and lot of training :wink:

Or you can do the other way: Have no clue about how Photoshop works and tries to press random functions to see what's happening. That's what I did. :D

By the way, can anybody tell me how you guys make these cool ass sigs? I would like to give it a try one day and stop bugging you guys.

Photoshop, paint shop pro or Gimp. and lot of training :wink:

Or you can do the other way: Have no clue about how Photoshop works and tries to press random functions to see what's happening. That's what I did. :D

that part of the training

I'd like to request for someone to make a sig that has Naruto in it. If at all possible, could you make it so he looks like how he does when he's tapping into Kyuubi's powers? You know, red slitted eyes, larger whisker marks, claws, things like that. (I can search for a picture if someone needs one)

Thanks in advance.