Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I need a sig like secret of mana id like these pics in it

i would like the three people to be surrounded by the creatures with the words 'Secret Of Mana' in yellow some where and any backround you want, even a solid color works.

Pick your size. As you cansee, I added some extra characters.

uoM1.png

uoM2.png

And for your monopoly sig:

uoS.png

Couldn't really find a nice token image.

Thx, this is the perfect sig. couldnt use both but i choose my fav. thx again

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all getting tired of my sig and would like to get three made. What I would like in it:-

- The word Akira.

- A pic of Link. (Twilight Princess)

- A pic of Zelda.

- And a dark theme to it.

And alternatly I would like one with:-

- The word Akira

- The main Chrono Trigger Characters

- A dark theme

And Finally the big one:-

- The words Forever Young

- FMV Pics of all female Characters from Final fantasy 8 eg. Rinoa, Selphie and Quistis

- Pics of each female character from FFVII: Advent children eg. Tifa, Aeris and Yuffie

- FMV Pics of all female Characters from Final fantasy X eg. Yuna, Lulu and Rikku

- I would also like two versions of this made, Light and Dark Themed.

I know this is alot to ask and to anyone who helps with this I am deeply thankful as the last one is a tribute to a friend who died, so thanks to anyone who helps me with this project.

And Finally the big one:-

Do you mean that literally? Trying to fit several picture of female characters in one signature needs space.

I can probably do some attemps at them, but that'll be tomorrow since tonight is pretty busy. And something tells me that this request is gonna take a while too. :wink:

Hey guys I'm back. Just wondering if someone could put together a sig with this:

civil-war-20060407074207835.jpg

Sorry I know it's huge, but I figured it could be shrunk down or something. Plus the focal point I want is mainly Spidey in the center with Cap and Iron Man. Also somewhere could you fit in 'Civil War' and my name? Thanks a bunch to whoever picks this up.

Hey guys I'm back. Just wondering if someone could put together a sig with this:

Sorry I know it's huge, but I figured it could be shrunk down or something. Plus the focal point I want is mainly Spidey in the center with Cap and Iron Man. Also somewhere could you fit in 'Civil War' and my name? Thanks a bunch to whoever picks this up.

16062d4.png

16062d4.png

Holy shit that is fuckin awesome, thanks alot Bummer!!!

If anybody would care to make a sig with this picture

bloodysquall35ht.th.jpg

and the phrase "...Is any of this for real...or not?" somewhere in it (with kind of a darker tone to the sig), plus any creative embellishments I sho' would be grateful.

A Kingdom Heart quote inside a FF8 sig? Oh well.

1z213kz.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yo. I usually make my own sigs but can't come up with anything on my own with what I want. I want a sig featuring the Elric brothers from Full Metal Alchemist. I don't want any transmutation circles on the sig (any of the symbols). Just something with a nice background (perhaps the house they had as children) and them in the foreground. Any other idea is welcomed as well.

I'm particulary fond of these pictures

compbox.jpg

and this one (left as link since it's so huge)

If you find any cooler pictures that's welcomed as well. I just want something that has both the brothers in it. Thanks for your time.

Yo. I usually make my own sigs but can't come up with anything on my own with what I want. I want a sig featuring the Elric brothers from Full Metal Alchemist. I don't want any transmutation circles on the sig (any of the symbols). Just something with a nice background (perhaps the house they had as children) and them in the foreground. Any other idea is welcomed as well.

20t1q94.png

20t1qas.png

One with the background from the image, and one made by me.