Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: Please forgive my laziness.

Would someone be so kind as to make a sig with an image from Shinobi, possibly

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3909/shinobi1lt4.jpg

this, or

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/69/shinobi2uy4.jpg

this, with the phrase "Death can't stop this." in it? Much obliged.

Made two versions, I couldn't write apostrophes with the font I used so I used "cannot" instead of "can't".

23j679z.png

23j68w9.png

Other than that, this might much possible be my best work.

Ok, I have a sig request.

Here's the picture I want to be used:

B00000585Y.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

And below (but still in the picture), in bright rainbow letters could you write:

"Tsuribachi, you're hooked to the screen?!"

If you have any questions or problems, or wish to consult with me on this, let me know via private message. I will be EXTREMELY grateful if someone can grant my request!

Ok, I have a sig request.

Here's the picture I want to be used:

B00000585Y.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

And below (but still in the picture), in bright rainbow letters could you write:

"Tsuribachi, you're hooked to the screen?!"

If you have any questions or problems, or wish to consult with me on this, let me know via private message. I will be EXTREMELY grateful if someone can grant my request!

24cvdjp.png

:?:

It's about time i got a sig.

Could someone please please please make me a goldfish or angelfish based sig. Something easy on the eyes with lots of blue with "Fishy" written on it somewhere.

I found this pic which is kinda what i'm going for, so you could use that or someting similar but with actual fish and not cartoons.

fish-bowl.jpg

I would be a very happy fishy indeed if someone could make me one. Credit shall be applied under it.

I'm new here and I have a sig request since I do not have Photoshop on my computer at the time. I would like a trippy yellow background (if you could incorporate spades in the background that would be cool), with the King of Spades card

in my current signature on both sides, and Spaded written in green, and if you can fit MC Espio in there somewhere also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm new here and I have a sig request since I do not have Photoshop on my computer at the time. I would like a trippy yellow background (if you could incorporate spades in the background that would be cool), with the King of Spades card

in my current signature on both sides, and Spaded written in green, and if you can fit MC Espio in there somewhere also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

24op0g8.png

24op0g8.png

That is awesome. Thank you so much for the sig. Do you think you can make a small/medium sized banner with this picture of Espio on it, maybe turn his color to white if possible behind a silver background .

espioym3.jpg