Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

You guys do some fantastic stuff. I've been around for a couple of years now so I might as well request a sig from you guys. I would do this myself, but alas, I have no photoshop talent (or artistic talent for that matter). I can't say I have anything in mind though...ummm, I have a fondness for swords and astronomy...can they even go together? Dunno, I'll just leave it up to you professionals, feel free to do whatever. Thanks a bunch.

I have a rather unique request :twisted:

What I had in mind was my name seperated by each letter in vertical rectangles. Each block would stand on its own with the OCR gray around it (however you guys do that, like Doulifee's). The blocks don't HAVE to be rectangles (they may vary a bit), and the letters can be whatever font you think is cool. Though, with each block, I would like a different human eye (real, not drawn), behind it, so the letters I guess are semi-transparent. However that would work, I trust you. Also, I don't want the entirety of the eye to be seen, maybe cut off by the edge of the block or something. Have the whole sig about as high as Kenobio's.

No nasty-ass pus-filled eyes please. As far as colors go... i'm not sure, i'm a happy guy, so take that as you will.

<3

Hey, pretty cool man! Different than what I had in mind, but it's cool nonetheless.

To be honest, I was actually JUST about to edit my post in regards to the size. About 1/2 to 3/4 the size I originally requested would be a lot better. Would that considerably lower the quality though?

Let's see what others can come up with, if they do.

Edit: I just shrunk it in MS Pain, no prob.

request for all you sig makers :D very simple really. i love dragons. any thing with a dragon would be cool with my name. play all u want and take your time. i would be very thankful

4cs9a35.png

I decided to go with your first request, the one you made in the other thread. At first I aimed at making the dragon look black and white, but since that looked so boring I threw in some blue colors too.

Hope you'll like it, I'm going to bed now.