Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Hey guys, I'm back again. I'd like a signature with Razor Ramon HG in it. Could it say Tsuribachi~HG, with very bright and flamboyant rainbow colored text?

Other than that, you can do whatever with the background.

Here's the pic: (If you can find another one, of him doing something crazier, go for it)

rrhg037ga.jpg

I really appreciate the help, and I'll be sure to give cred to the creator.

Thanks in advance!

Bump again. :P

Also, do we have a newbie version of "Rate That Sig"?

I'm not a newbie per say, but I'm a little scared to go to the regular version for help.

Brazilhouse1.png

Adding your name could be a good start.

Then, maybe you should crop it and only have the important things in it, like the house and the symbol for instance. The forest is pretty, but it's such a waste with alot of space.

And for the finishing touch, add a border. And to explain it just in case: To get a border, go to Layer > Layer Style > Stroke, then choose to have it one the Inside.

Bump again. :P

Also, do we have a newbie version of "Rate That Sig"?

I'm not a newbie per say, but I'm a little scared to go to the regular version for help.

Brazilhouse1.png

Adding your name could be a good start.

Then, maybe you should crop it and only have the important things in it, like the house and the symbol for instance. The forest is pretty, but it's such a waste with alot of space.

And for the finishing touch, add a border. And to explain it just in case: To get a border, go to Layer > Layer Style > Stroke, then choose to have it one the Inside.

See? This is why I can't write good notes!

I don't know how to take only that which is important out of the big picture. I see certain things I like, but what do I omit? How?

Also, if you are saying that you think the forest is extrainious, what would you put in its place? Or are you saying this would be a whole lot smaller sig?

Alright, I guess it's time for a sig change.

If someone could make an Okami sig for me, I would really appreciate it. I don't want anything too big (don't need to be taking up too much screen space). I would really like something that incorporates an autumn maple leaf setting.

Thanks!

Holy shit.

I think I'm actually gonna make a new sig.

IT'S BEEN MONTHS.

Expect me to post something before the end of the weekend.

If someone could make an Okami sig for me, I would really appreciate it. I don't want anything too big (don't need to be taking up too much screen space). I would really like something that incorporates an autumn maple leaf setting.

Thanks!

Holy shit.

IT'S BEEN MONTHS.

Alright, cool.

Thanks!

Holy shit.

IT'S BEEN MONTHS.

Alright, cool.

Well, I'm a little slow. My weekend was much more..hangover-filled than was anticipated.

SOON THOUGH.

Thanks!

Holy shit.

IT'S BEEN MONTHS.

Alright, cool.

Well, I'm a little slow. My weekend was much more..hangover-filled than was anticipated.

SOON THOUGH.

No worries. Just take your time with it.