OCR01229 - Kingdom Hearts "Above the Rising Falls"

djpretzel

This ReMiX caused me to sign up for OCremix, and to make this tribute video to the creator ( www.freewebs.com/khid/khoctribute.htm -- Video with this OcRemix music. Used without permission, but I hope he/she doesn't get mad. It's my tribute to an AWESOME remix.) I've been coming to this website for a while, i've donated, but never registered... and now I have to say that I'm finally satisfied. ONE Kingdom Hearts remix... Hollow Bastion... and it's EXCELLENT! I'm certainly going to use it as background music when I write my new script.

A++... Now do more KH remixes, everyone!!!

(( Wait for the FLV to pop up. You have to have the newest flash player to view the video.))

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a great remix. Just amazing. But, someone help me please...the beginning of this song, the very beginning, sounds very much like another remix I've downloaded...but I can' think if which it is...

Anyways, it's great, 9/10. This is a definate dL for anyone who either liked the game, the song, or ReMixes that are intense, and mellow, at the same time.

Get it.

~Syruss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This is a great remix. Just amazing. But, someone help me please...the beginning of this song, the very beginning, sounds very much like another remix I've downloaded...but I can' think if which it is...

~Syruss

Final Fantasy 8 - The Lost Horizon, by destructo.

Oh, and about the ReMix - it's still swell. Retains that awesome dark mood felt in Hollow Bastion, while adding a whole new realm to the entire song.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tell you what.. I haven't been posting reviews lately because I haven't been listening to ReMixes lately - but when I feel the urge to play a couple of them, I always find this in my list.

Well well well well done. It's one of the best Kingdom Hearts tracks to mix, and you did an awesome job with it. Ethereal and captivating.

• 3 months later...

I've had this remix for a while, but it never gets old. It's that undying suspense that keeps its hold on you but still, it's perfect music for kicking back, relaxing, and letting your imagination soar. When you get that variety of feeling when listening to a remix, you know it's gotta be great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This is just wonderful. It's..Just the best. I get this one stuck in my head a lot too.

but my friend told me I should come here and tell you what I've done with my song. I hope it's appreciated and not flamed.

I made a video to Kingdomhearts using this song, and have copywrited you respectively. (OCRemix too)

Link is here: Over Clocked Deep Dive

Hope you enjoy it (since no one else seems too. -_-; )and keep up the good work. :)

Well *ahem* this song actually is better than the original composition. In fact whenever i go back to the Rising Falls I go bleh...that's not what it should sound like - so I fork out this song for the place >< lol anyways 10/10 and 3 thumbs up!!

BTW I would kill for your talent of musical aptitude :( I'm thinking of becoming a remixer myself, but I realize just how hard it really is to create music, especially to remix it :S

• 1 month later...

I really like this version, but may I make a few comments on things I noticed? I thought that the bg booms was overpowering the original beat. I thought that they should be a little bit more blended than the first thing you hear. In fact the "Above the rising falls" is really background music for the booms... TT^TT Sorry, that's the only thing I wanted to point out. The idea was great and the song over all turned out well.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01229 - Kingdom Hearts "Above the Rising Falls"