E3 2010

AJ-enova

Hopefully there'll be some new details about the next Zelda game. Kojima usually has a surprise up his sleeve every year, and I'm curious to see w hat he's going to announce or hint at this year.

Anyways: Last Guardian, new Castlevania franchise, Golden Sun DS, Metroid: Other M, Arkham Asylum 2

Plus the new Shantae game and Hudson's Lost in Shadow.

As always, I anticipate what Nintendo will bring. I hope there's a hint of a new Star Fox (keep dreaming I know).

Of course, I'll hear the same old thing regarding anything unveiled, "Nintendo is DOOMED!!" "Nintendo doesn't have any hardcore games".

Of course, I gladly ignore the hardcore gamers, and I hope that Nintendo keeps doing so, they haven't mattered that much anyways.

;-)

Of the games that were listed, I'm looking forward to Portal 2. I'm also GREATLY anticipating Golden Sun. Oh yes.

And one title I was intrigued by (but wouldn't play, not my style) was the return of Splatterhouse. For a game that was on a rather old console, this makes me curious. What other "dead" titles will they bring back?

Is there still hope for Earthbound to eventually appear on the Wii?

I'm mostly concerned with any 3DS and DS game news. Wii isn't going to show anything we haven't heard about yet, and Sony and MS already showcased their motion systems last year.

PSP? Haven't really heard anything aside form some new games. They already did their hardware revision last year, so that's not going to happen.

I guess Nintendo has has the newest thing to be interested in this year. Portable 3D display? We'll see how it turns out... if they even show it this year. We might just get a mock-up or two in a display case and some slideshows showing how it's supposed to work.

Portable 3D display? We'll see how it turns out... if they even show it this year. We might just get a mock-up or two in a display case and some slideshows showing how it's supposed to work.

I remember reading around the time that the system was announced that they were going to have it playable at E3.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS and here is the relevant article. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/24/technology/24nintendo.html

Ah, 3D. Because everyone wants to have a headache if it's poorly rendered.

Personally, I think 3D is a cool option for a tv/movie, but only if you can turn it off in the settings. I've gone to see Avatar, Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans and How to Tame Your Dragon all in 3D. I had a headache a few days after each movie and felt kind of sick after walking out of the theater (no, it was nothing I ate).

Yes, 3D is cool. But not all the time. Immersing yourself like that is more trouble than it's worth if you have bad eyes (more than likely, if you grew up a gamer) or have a head condition or something. I myself kind of scoff at the concept of the 3DS, but i'm still wondering if they'll pull it off well.

The DSi is still recent,and the XL is still in the process of being released (correct me if I'm wrong, but i haven't seen any actual units for sale in my area, just displays). Do we really need another unit hot on its heels? Really? Just my opinion.

Ah, 3D. Because everyone wants to have a headache if it's poorly rendered.

Personally, I think 3D is a cool option for a tv/movie, but only if you can turn it off in the settings. I've gone to see Avatar, Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans and How to Tame Your Dragon all in 3D. I had a headache a few days after each movie and felt kind of sick after walking out of the theater (no, it was nothing I ate).

Yes, 3D is cool. But not all the time. Immersing yourself like that is more trouble than it's worth if you have bad eyes (more than likely, if you grew up a gamer) or have a head condition or something. I myself kind of scoff at the concept of the 3DS, but i'm still wondering if they'll pull it off well.

The DSi is still recent,and the XL is still in the process of being released (correct me if I'm wrong, but i haven't seen any actual units for sale in my area, just displays). Do we really need another unit hot on its heels? Really? Just my opinion.

I had brain surgery when I was 8 and grew up a gamer, 3D movies never make me feel amiss. :S

Is there still hope for Earthbound to eventually appear on the Wii?

On the Virtual Console you mean? Maybe, who knows...

I'm so absorbed by Monster Hunter Tri that I feel so fine right now and don't "need" new games :D (also I have a great amount of them that I've never got the time to play), but anyway...

I own only Wii of this generation consoles, so I'm interested on see what Nintendo will announce this year. News for Pikmin 3 would be much appreciated, and I would like to see More Metroid: Other M gameplay footage, know more about Epic Mickey, and I can't wait for a trailer of Zelda Wii, obviously.

I'm pretty curious about 3DS too.

Games I wanna know more about (even if I will not be able to play them):

Naughty Bear

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Portal 2

The Last Guardian

Also, have you seen this spectacoular Deus Ex 3 trailer http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-deus-ex/100909 ?

I hope that the game itself will be great, because the story seems really in the right way.

Actually, with the sampled songs in various tracks on the EB soundtrack, not to mention various other things, and the overhaul of OMG COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, I think it's safe to say that it's never coming to VC.

http://earthboundcentral.com/2009/02/earthbound-legal-issues/

That article may be of interest. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but meh. I would like it too, but I know it won't happen.