OCR02044 - Final Fantasy X "That's Besaid the Point"

Dude.... I love the source, It could be one of my top ten favorite tracks from games..

and this Mix just makes things better. Its has a fresh and relaxed feel to it.

I just got off work and have listened to it about 3 or 4 times and its really helped me unwind.

Thanks I hope you stick around and keep making some sweet sweet tunes.

I always loved the Besaid music. Same goes for all the mixes. The middle section from like 2:08 to 3:08 was kinda not my cup of tea. I'm a terrible mixer, but some of the samples seemed kinda off or at least out of place. On the whole though, I love the very chill atmosphere. I like what you did with the main melody and the repeating background.

A chill source being done in a chill method with chill sounds and chill production? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Mix title makes no sense. That's my only concern. Does it have to make sense? Who cares!? Awesome mix, a little bit meandering at the intro for my tastes, but it doesn't matter when I just close my eyes and drift off to it...

Finally.

Mix title makes no sense. That's my only concern

But that's besaid the point. :D

I like this, smooth and relaxing. Had a bit of a Super Mario Galaxy sound to it, especially the intro. The 2:10 breakdown thing is really cool, some nice sample manipulation there, altho it might go on for a little too long and not really find the direction afterwards. Smooth ending, smooth intro, decent middle. Cool track, make more.

This remix is a leader amongst remixes. The find the techno drums to be unnecessary, but the arrangement and wall of sound is very well done. Lots of guitar echo and effects in there. Very clean and tight production. The glitch section is tasteful as well, and not ridiculously over the top and distracting like most glitch stuff these days. Remix is made of win. :-o

Ohmygod, I'm absolutely diggin' this! I'm a sucker for ambient/moody electronic pieces, and this one takes the cake! The drums fit perfectly, in my opinion. The background synths sound fantastic; a very chill sound that's both driving and soothing. All the production aspects sound very refined and well-rounded to me, so no real problems there. At around 1:47, the mixing sounded a little too hot, but nothing major.

Overall, absolutely fantastic! I'd say this is my favorite of the Besaid mixes so far. :)

Very cool, very nice, about as good as the original without being the same. Sadly, I didn't really enjoy the original. This was definitely a well done piece, though, even if it doesn't meet my personal tastes.

So, don't Besaid, man, you did great. :tomatoface:

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmm.....so chill. Reminds me incredibly of Ulrich Schnauss, except a little bit more upbeat. Soothing pads all the way, and very appropriate processing with the delays, reverb, and of course, the reversing you put on some of the sound. Chimes are gorgeous, and effective glitchy stuff in the middle. I'm pretty sure that's a live guitar I'm hearing in there at parts, and it's smooth as butter.

Added to my "Chill out vibes" playlist. Rock on!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I, for one, like punny titles, so that a point for you there. Nice and chill in the beginning, then follows up by building a more energy filled harmony and glitch breakdown. I don't know, something about this ReMix didn't gel with me in certain areas, but it was still nice to listen to.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02044 - Final Fantasy X "That's Besaid the Point"