DrumUltimA w/ Medicine Lake - NEW YORK CITY! 7/6 @ 8:30

DrumUltimA

Hey, thanks to all who came to the recher show! I figured rather than starting a new thread, I would derail this one and make it my gig thread. here's the next show!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 8:30pm

Crash Mansion

199 Bowery

New York, NY

21+, no ticket details yet!

So those of you who are local or near NYC, keep this in mind! I know Baltimore is too far for a bunch of you, but this may be better for many!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it was less "a bunch" and more "just me and Ninja-san" (a random guy wearing a Stevo-ish hat faked me out), but we sure enjoyed it. Classy set, excellent tunes, and major chops on the saxophonist. It was a shame it took half the set before you realized the 'phones weren't actually plugged in, but oh well. XD

The only bad part to the evening was how the first thing I did when I arrived was use the bathroom, and subsequently accidentally dropped my Droid into the toilet. Cue one broken phone.

(also, I can't believe you guys were handing out CD-R's with only ONE SONG on them, what)

thanks so much for coming! it's all good stevo, i know how things go. I think I will derail this thread to start advertising my next show--we're playing in New York soon!

July 6, 2010 @ Crash Mansion in NYC, 8:30pm

199 Bowery

21+ only

So I dunno if there are prices yet. But this might be closer to a bunch of you!

Niceness! Hopefully I can be there at that date.

• 2 weeks later...
Letting you know I'm gonna try my damndest to make this, especially if I think I can get away with taking a sick day from work the next morning.

dude, that would be awesome to see you there! good luck, I hope you can make it!

I just found out the ticket prices: it's 8 bucks at the door! I'll have my full rig too, and hopefully my soundcard wont fall off my stand this time!

JH, thank you SO MUCH for coming! I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you more--we had like, barely any time to pack and I almost missed my train outta there. It was awesome to get to meet you though, and I'm so glad you came!

he also took some great pics, check them out on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Medicine-Lake/155324398862?v=photos