more Originals

I'm feeling this. I probably would not listen to this in my free time, but I could definately see it being the background music for a video game or movie where something epic is about to happen. There is just a constant rise of energy.

I have to agree with Drayzon. That one lead is a little bit too piercing. Maybe try a different synth?

Overall pretty good for a first original, I can sense a distinct style in it.

I tweaked the lead a little. and thanks for the comments. :razz: I might just change the lead altogether but for now I'll leave it how it it is.

yeah this was different from how my Remix is by far (which I'm still working on btw). I put a little more feeling into it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

well I made a new track. its kinda hard to listen to but I plan on making it longer and making it sound better. I just wanted some feed back to see what I could do to make it better. (lol I know that there is a few problems and that I should have got a little bit more work done but, I guess I couldn't resist.)

the link is on the first page.