GunGirl 2: Original Soundtrack (live instrumentals)

Unfortunately the well produced rockestral music doesn't really go hand in hand with the game, in my opinion. The trailer crescendos up from the logo and then suddenly it cuts to a game that looks like it was on newgrounds 10 years ago. Since this is a freeware game, did you even get paid for this work? See that next time you do, because you deserve it!

Unfortunately the well produced rockestral music doesn't really go hand in hand with the game, in my opinion. The trailer crescendos up from the logo and then suddenly it cuts to a game that looks like it was on newgrounds 10 years ago. Since this is a freeware game, did you even get paid for this work? See that next time you do, because you deserve it!

Ya, it's definitely at a caliber worth of being on any console game.

Like I said earlier, awesome stuff! It's got your usual side, with a great grungier twist. I especially love the aria vocals; Libera Me's singer performed a fantastic aria, there. Bravo to Rich and Rachel for the awesome performances, too.

You do realize you can put this in Community Discussion since you're a posted mixer, right? More people will see it; not many people venture into the back-alleys of 'Original Compositions'. And it needs to be heard, cuz then it'll be remixed. And the cycle goes on!