Zelda II FPS

ZealPath

Someone has recreated the first part of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link as an FPS. I just had to jump right in and try this, it's not bad, it makes some changes (no towns, or magic) since it's really only a small part of the game at the end of the day, but what is there is very cool.

I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!

Might be cool if this guy felt like doing the rest although I don't really get the impression that he does at this point. Either way, this was pretty awesome to see as far as I'm concerned.

Excellent work this guy has going on. I've always had a problem with 2, mostly I guess because it was so unforgiving in it's difficulty, and it would seem that even as an FPS it still finds ways to piss me off. (The skeletons are really tough to kill)

Still, I'd like to see it become a full game even if Nintendo would probably frown upon it. I was actually thinking that the first one would make a good FPS-style game too, if done right.