OCR02048 - Animal Crossing "purdieoldays"

YO DAWG I HERD U LIEK REMIXES SO WE PUT A REMIX IN YO REMIX SO YOU CAN HEAR A REMIX WHEN YOU HEAR THIS REMIX

That's the first thing that popped in my head upon reading his comments. I've been browsing that one stickied thread in the Judge's forum, and seeing this one there. Good to see it was posted.

After listening to it, it's usual fair for posu yan. But it's still awesome, and well done. Nice work! ^_^

I like the other version a little better. It's not that there's anything wrong with this version, and it DOES sound good sped up, but I feel that the feeling and mood was better expressed with the original. Oh well. I still thought this track was the best part of the aborted AC project. Good to see it in a place where more people will hear it.

OSHIT. FANTASTIC PLASTIC MACHINE. I LOVE HIM.

This is a beautiful source done in a really creative and fun way- there is no way this song is ever leaving my playlist. :-)

:puppyeyes: Please, sir, can I have some more?

I don't think I have much else to add besides this. The vocal clips are awesome, and this is just...I have to call it FRESH. What you got here is a FRESH mix, fresher than salad. Me likey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02048 - Animal Crossing "purdieoldays"