Submission Calendar

HI. I don't remember the last time I submitted a mix. You have to wait 3 weeks between submissions or they get ignored. I think some kind of primitive mix calendar would be a good idea. Possibly something attached to your account that informs you when enough time has passed.

Basically it's like the Event Reminders under User CP, which I honestly have no idea what that is for... but something like that for remix submissions. A calendar basically, maybe one with a popup notification like some people get with a new PM.

Just an idea. :-(

Google Calendar

With Google's free online calendar, it's easy to keep track of life's important ... Let your family and friends see your calendar, and view schedules that ...

www.google.com/calendar

Fine.... The Googlian Overlords are already dictating every other portion of my life from email to my phone. I might as well set up a calendar there. :-( You'd think an OCR-branded online calendar would be good though. OCR merchandise like Spaceballs. :-( I want some OCR toilet paper. :-(

Now the only problem is I did check by searching gmail's search bar, and I have a mismatched number of submission confirmation emails, and none of them say what I have submitted. o_o I need to figure out what I submitted that I don't have a confirmation for, which may be tricky because I'm stupid.

edit: I think I figured it out, I may be one week past the 3 weeks from my last sub.. I'm missing 2 confirmation emails but I probably deleted them. o_O I find Google's calendar to be.. not very nice.. I would prefer a smaller overview with highlighted date buttons. But meh.

Fine.... The Googlian Overlords are already dictating every other portion of my life from email to my phone. I might as well set up a calendar there. :-( You'd think an OCR-branded online calendar would be good though. OCR merchandise like Spaceballs. :-( I want some OCR toilet paper. :-(

Now the only problem is I did check by searching gmail's search bar, and I have a mismatched number of submission confirmation emails, and none of them say what I have submitted. o_o I need to figure out what I submitted that I don't have a confirmation for, which may be tricky because I'm stupid.

edit: I think I figured it out, I may be one week past the 3 weeks from my last sub.. I'm missing 2 confirmation emails but I probably deleted them. o_O I find Google's calendar to be.. not very nice.. I would prefer a smaller overview with highlighted date buttons. But meh.

1rp7p4.jpg