M.U.S.H.A. Level 1 - Full Metal Fighter

epilis

• 1 month later...

wow I requested this a very long time ago thanks so much ^^

btw I'm working on a musha remix myself but I'm doing the title,I intend to do all musha's soundtracks, I really will take too long because I'm still learning FL anyway I'll let u know as soon as its done.

Intense... Great cover. Song definitely needs some more length. Also, the guitar gets really muddy around 0:20-0:27. Doesn't sound terrible at all, just something to think about. I can't bust on you too much because your guitar skills far outweigh mine. The drums were good except the kick. It's Really tight, but sounds off from the mix a little. Don't be afraid to let it sit back in the mix a little (I have this problem a lot too). Also, It may be sitting at the wrong frequency, so try playing around with an EQ between 40-90 Hz to see if it sounds more harmonic with the song.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments and feedback guys!!

Yeah, I muddied up the crazy "solo" tapping at 0:20-0:27 as well as 0:33-0:37 on purpose due to it being a sorta crazy random-ish tapping part.

I really want to cover a lot more songs from this game, but man whoever composed it didn't hold back the craziness!

The drum program I use is called "LeafDrums" and it's not really human-like sounding in the first place. It's just a sequencer using .wav files and some of them were sampled from ezdrummer dfh additonal.

I totally welcome any feedback about my mixing because I know it really needs improvement. I do have the bad habit of putting everything up in your face so I gotta take time to let things relax in the back.

Again, thanks a lot!!! :grin::grin::grin:

Thanks for introducing me to the source, I really like it. Very epic 80's/ early 90's stuff. Now for the remix review!

Overall its sounding great, and a good starting point for a rock/metal remix. Definitely needs to be longer and shouldn't end that abruptly. The "craziness" of the tapping parts work well for me, I dont think that it should be played too cleanly. The drum samples sound fine to me, but some velocity and timing randomization will make it sound a bit more human. Finally, the ride at 00:06 is telling me it wants to be a crash. :wink:

Please expand on this and from a fellow guitarist...great playing!

• 2 weeks later...
The drum program I use is called "LeafDrums" and it's not really human-like sounding in the first place. It's just a sequencer using .wav files and some of them were sampled from ezdrummer dfh additonal.

Try out Addictive Drums! It's AWESOME!!(Thanks AMT) But you should find full version. CRAZY FOREVER!!!! Do as you DO!!