One Winged Angel - BadAzz

OH YES.

Dude, you're on a roll! CHEETAH kicked major ass, and now this?!? I'm in awe of your skills man. I KNOW this will get posted. It's too good not to be. :D

you'll have to reveal some of your secrets as to how to get a mix so damn loud
I concur. Specifically, I'd like to know more about that glorious bass of yours. :<

AMAZING MIX.

Specifically, I'd like to know more about that glorious bass of yours. :<

AMAZING MIX.

I've been thinking about doing some tutorials, maybe a video, to getting "that" sound.

Though most people would probably find it boring, and I dunno, there's like 1000x of those type of things on youtube already...

anyway, thanks for all the comments and be prepared for something new relatively soon...I've been busy working on something genre-wise the site sorely lacks.

I hope you're all feeling rather...dubby....

I've been thinking about doing some tutorials, maybe a video, to getting "that" sound.

Though most people would probably find it boring, and I dunno, there's like 1000x of those type of things on youtube already...

That would be AMAZING! Please consider doing the tutorials- I know I'm not the only one here who wants them.

anyway, thanks for all the comments and be prepared for something new relatively soon...I've been busy working on something genre-wise the site sorely lacks.

You should probably do that I would definitely not find it boring, and if your last statement is any indication to what I think you're sayin, then I'm hella excited!!

this needed one more majorly good fuckin solo or something similar, to seal the entire package tightly, and it'd be one of the best remixes. but still enjoyable. (also, it's not repetitive. wtf. get some $200 headphones; your mind will be dancing all the while.)

Dude, you know you're the king of bad... as in badass villain/boss theme remixes, I loved you're miracle matter remix, pretty much the best ever... though yeah there aren't many, but still that's pretty much one of my favorite songs on OC.

To be honest I did take me a while to get into this one... it's so different it's weird at first almost, I would have never anticipated a One winged remix of this genre but the beat is catchy and it flows well enough that the repetitiveness is kinda ignorable, but I don't think I had to be so long but it does work. Though the remix doesn't quite capture the essence of Seph, I think it's excusable, lol. Amazing work though, I just had to Dl this after hearing it twice.

• 4 months later...

hey are you still planning on doing this? my fingers have been crossed hoping that the tutorial comes out :smile: