Nintendo 3DS

DarkeSword

if anyone can give me one non-fucktard reason as to why I should even think to compare any apple products to any nintendo ones I will be very surprised

scuse me buddy but you brought it up

and i wasnt just talking about the iphone i was talking about the itouch as well as if you go back a few years the iterations of old ipods were great improvements over one another

but if you wanna go with the iphone to compare sure that works

you forgot the much better processor among other really big improvements

and if you seriously cant see the difference between the retina display and the 3gs you have a serious problem with your eyes

and i wasnt just talking about the iphone i was talking about the itouch as well as if you go back a few years the iterations of old ipods were great improvements over one another

oh so what you were actually saying was that the iterations of music players that apple released several years ago are somehow comparable to the iterations of video game handhelds that nintendo has released

you forgot the much better processor among other really big improvements

the much better processor so I can call people and play terrible apps based around fart jokes at the same time

and if you seriously cant see the difference between the retina display and the 3gs you have a serious problem with your eyes

1. I do have a serious problem with my eyes

2. arguing about pixel resolutions is a dumb nerd argument that is only relevant to terrible people

oh so what you were actually saying was that the iterations of music players that apple released several years ago are somehow comparable to the iterations of video game handhelds that nintendo has released

well you said apple in general not specifically the iphone so i threw those in there too

the much better processor so I can call people and play terrible apps based around fart jokes at the same time

see this is stupid

while there are literally thousands of incredibly useless apps like this there are also literally thousands of USEFUL ones and being able to hop in and out of a game youre playing into whatever else you want to do is rather useful

1. I do have a serious problem with my eyes

2. arguing about pixel resolutions is a dumb nerd argument that is only relevant to terrible people

arguing about the actual resolution is a dumb nerd argument yes

but not nerds will simply look at one and then the other and say wow this looks prettier and i happen to like things that look prettier

The 3D part is "eh, ok that seems cool"

The Zelda Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64, MGS, paper mario, and Mario Kart is what catches my interest (and money)!

I think I will be getting one

Yeah, I'm glad Nintendo decided with the 3DS that the gimmick alone isn't enough to get us excited about the system. This time they actually have the games to back it up (so far, that is).

Not anymore. Nintendo's hardcore now. Fuck the kids. Not lite- actually, yes, literally. Fuck them. That's how hardcore Nintendo is now. They rape children now. If that's not hardcore enough for you, then you're a kid, and that means you get raped!

Actually the health warnings applies to adults as well...

While we have had exposure to 3D effects in the past it can't compare to the amount of exposure we will have soon. 3D features appearing on both TV and Gaming consoles/portables? Who's to say that it wouldn't do something nasty over time.

Actually the health warnings applies to adults as well...

While we have had exposure to 3D effects in the past it can't compare to the amount of exposure we will have soon. 3D features appearing on both TV and Gaming consoles/portables? Who's to say that it wouldn't do something nasty over time.

A generation of cock eyed kids, that's what'll happen

Okay. So, I don't think people are pushing hard enough for this, and I want to Get Nintendo's attention. I don't know what the best way to do that is, but petition or whatever, I want to get people actively desiring this:

Virtual Handheld for the 3DS.

IGN already did a couple articles on this ( http://ds.ign.com/articles/951/951086p1.html ) ( http://ds.ign.com/articles/101/1012415p1.html ) and I really, really, REALLY want this. I'm sure Nintendo's at least considered it, but I'm not getting the feeling that they are actually interested in incorporating it; they would've at least mentioned it at E3.

I'm sure you all really want this too. Even if it means delaying the 3DS, I still want Virtual Handheld.

The question is, how do we let Nintendo know we want it? I don't have any experience with petitions, and I'm going out of town for 2 weeks soon with little to know internet so I couldn't do much in the near future anyways. Maybe someone here can do something? Maybe flood Nintendo's inbox?

Just a heads up, I'm lazy and haven't done any research to see if this sort of thing is already going on, so if anyone is aware of such a "movement" I'd love to hear about it.

Okay. So, I don't think people are pushing hard enough for this, and I want to Get Nintendo's attention. I don't know what the best way to do that is, but petition or whatever, I want to get people actively desiring this:

Virtual Handheld for the 3DS.

Nintendo really did miss the boat with this one. Glad that my DS Lite emulates GBC already :P