Nintendo 3DS

DarkeSword

Link's Awakening DX is a Virtual Console game, emulated originals, like on the Wii's VC. No idea why you'd expected it to be in 3D!

It is not a 3DSware game, like 3D Classics Excitebike;

But, there is a crappy 3D on VC games you can do if you hold Select (or start?) when you boot it up. You get a 3D game boy border or something. Works on Super Mario Land I've read, not sure about Zelda, but I'd assume it works on all VC games.

Link's Awakening DX is a Virtual Console game, emulated originals, like on the Wii's VC. No idea why you'd expected it to be in 3D!

nintendo had previously confirmed that certain games will get 3D updates, and two games they confirmed in that respect were Super Mario Land and Link's Awakening

nintendo had previously confirmed that certain games will get 3D updates, and two games they confirmed in that respect were Super Mario Land and Link's Awakening

Actually, no, they never said that. They only confirmed that those game would be coming to the VC, but not that they would be remastered in 3D. I don't know where people got that idea. It says clearly in the shop whether a game is 3D or not.

So I've found myself going into the eShop multiple times a day just to browse and window shop.

I'll say that again.

I'm going into a NINTENDO RUN ONLINE STORE with no other purpose than to just look around at stuff. :shock::shock::shock:

I've never even done that with this much frequency on any other online store. PSN is slow and doesn't have any screenshots for games, iTunes is clunky and overstuffed and hard to navigate, and XBLA is okay, but you also have to really dive in to find stuff. I'm actually enjoying browsing in the eShop.

Wow.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, we have a much more current and up-to-date 3DS thread here.

The thing I don't get is how you managed to skip right past the current 3DS thread while it's on the first page, while this one had its last post over a year ago. that would have pushed it at least ten pages back. You would have had to gone through page after page of threads, looking for it. Or you did a search for "3DS" and didn't see the most recent post for each one, with the current one benig higher up.

Come on, soma, I would expect this from a new member, not you.