The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

DarkeSword

Well, I started OoT:MQ (widescreen hax ;D)

I'm not familiar with OoT dungeons. I only managed to beat Fire and Forest by myself. I quit literally 2 or 3 times upon reaching the Forest Temple because I couldn't figure it out but one time I did :/ I know you said not to do MQ but I'm gonna be a cocky jerk and do it anyway.

Well, the Forest Temple is quite confusing, yes. But the Water Temple is moreso.

Good luck in Master Quest, then. I think I need to replay that one, because my memory is getting fuzzy...

I hope the villain (?) that is shown in that new trailer doesn't wind up like Zant.

You know, looks awesome for most of the game, then revealed to be a total fucking pussy.

Zant, he just fucking lost it all when he revealed his loser-looking face, danced around like a fool (and not in the cool batshit crazy Majora way), and died the death of a bitch. NOT cool, man.

I'm actually glad Zant lost it. Before facing him, I honestly thought he was Ganondorf. At least by turning insane and going all surrealism on you he set a personality for himself.

Why is it a Zelda tradition to make the Water Temple mind-bendingly difficult?

I will probably use that glitch, by the way.

The Water Temple in MQ is way more bearable than its Normal counterpart. I remember at least that much.

Also, you can't get the Hover Boots before you beat the Water Temple. You literally can't take that route.

I can only think of three Zelda games where the Water Temple is that difficult: OoT (normal), MM and Oracle of Ages.

...We should have more of those :razz:

You know, I find it odd how little hype I have for Zelda: SS. Perhaps it's a combination of the graphics, motion control fear, and seemingly TP-like gameplay that's putting me off. But, like I just told my friend, I'll always have high expectations for any upcoming console Zelda game. They've earned my trust, by now.

I've always wanted to play Master Quest, but missed out on the GameCube disk... Hopefully they'll include it in OoT 3D or in the 25th anniversary.

OK, really there's no shame in emulating Master Quest since it's no longer in production. Plus that way you can use high-res textures and play in widescreen.

If you're still for whatever reason against it, there's plenty of copies on eBay for a reasonable price, usually around $30.

You know, I find it odd how little hype I have for Zelda: SS. Perhaps it's a combination of the graphics, motion control fear, and seemingly TP-like gameplay that's putting me off. But, like I just told my friend, I'll always have high expectations for any upcoming console Zelda game. They've earned my trust, by now.

I don't understand the TP hate. It's my favorite, at least.

I don't understand the TP hate. It's my favorite, at least.

Ooh, hey. I didn't mean to imply that I hate TP. It's tied as my second favorite Zelda. What I meant by that was that SS looks like TP with more colors. I just want something that feels different, you know?