Bahamut's Quick Sale (Updated: 6/22)

Bahamut

God damn I bet my girlfriend would jump on that Wii in a heartbeat. if she had the money

I've always wanted one of those Wii classic controllers... how much would shipping to the L.A. area be? I'm juggling around my money for Anime Expo.

I sent you the 35 dollars for the Pirates trilogy. Did you receive it? And thank you.

Not that it's my business, but is selling your personal posessions really gonna get you out of your economic crisis? I hope so, but at the same time I feel guilty to get such a good deal (even though it's something I've always wanted) from someone who's in need.

I sent you the 35 dollars for the Pirates trilogy. Did you receive it? And thank you.

Not that it's my business, but is selling your personal posessions really gonna get you out of your economic crisis? I hope so, but at the same time I feel guilty to get such a good deal (even though it's something I've always wanted) from someone who's in need.

Got the $, thanks.

I need to raise whatever $ I can for the short term - it won't cure the long term problem, but I need to do whatever I can to get to the long term regardless. I don't want to sell most of this stuff - it will end up probably costing me more in the long run as I want to play a lot of these games (or with some of the other stuff, create music).

It was a heartbreaking decision to make, but I'm moving forward.

I'd like to get pikmin if it's the Wii edition -- lemme know wes, text me sometime this weekend as I am doing everything from my phone due to inlaws. If my # isn't in your phone anymore it's on my facebook page. I know you said $10 btw, but we'll gladly pay $15 for it.

Hope that you find some work out east soon to get you out of this mess!

Edit: Money sent! Looking forward to throwing small colored fellows around :P

Nintendo Wii + Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort + Wii Play + Wii Remote, Nunchuck, Classic Controller, MotionPlus + Sensor bar/Component Cables + DKC 2 & 3 + Pokemon Puzzle League (N64) + FF4 The After Years + Kirby 64 + Paper Mario + Secret of Mana + 500 Wii Points - $160

I'm interested in this. Do you insist on selling it all as a single package?

I also want Brawl.

Nintendo Wii + Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort + Wii Play + Wii Remote, Nunchuck, Classic Controller, MotionPlus + Sensor bar/Component Cables + DKC 2 & 3 + Pokemon Puzzle League (N64) + FF4 The After Years + Kirby 64 + Paper Mario + Secret of Mana + 500 Wii Points - $160

I'm interested in this. Do you insist on selling it all as a single package?

I also want Brawl.

Well, all those games are on the Wii, not much I can do about that other than put them on an SD card, which is pretty much where that price comes from. Is there anything you wish to suggest?

I'm just ignorant as far as how the Wii works; I'm sure it was a stupid question.

I'm not interested in the Classic Controller, for example, so if you think you can sell it separately, do that.

I'm also willing to purchase the entire thing at that price anyway, however, so it's probably not worth the trouble.

I sent you a PM. We can discuss money/shipping there.

• 4 weeks later...

hey wes, are you willing to sell your xbox 360 hard drive separately?

Regardless, I definitely want to buy the following:

all 3 wii motion plus'

xbox controller

IF you are willing to sell the hd separately, lemme know how much and I'll consider it! If not, chances are I'd like to put Okami in that list as well.

lemme know what's up! also I'm moving soon, so I don't think I should have anything sent here, lest it end up at the wrong address! I'll tell you my new one as soon as I know what it is lol